Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 169

lietuve:
I don't use them all at the same time 'cause I hate overcrowded charts. Sometimes when the situation is not clear to me I would use one indicator or another just to have a better wiev what's going on. Here is the list:

Bollinger Bands

Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2

ZigZag_Pointer_alert

Nonlagzigzag_v2

_Signal_Bars_v3_Daily

Bar_close_alarm_V1

SHI_Channel

Linear Regression Channel or Standard Deviation Channel, depending what I want to see.

Let me know if you don't have any of them

Thank you Lietuve!

Very generous of you.:D

I try on EA V41 in 5 min. TF with defult setting but they don't open any trade from yesterday.Do you have any idea?

Thank in advance.

Files:
bb1.gif  30 kb

finally

Been waiting for this for almost 2 weeks now. Up over 400 pips now.

Im Back!!!!

Hey All,

I know its been awhile since I have been on this thread. I was on an excursion for awhile. It was something I needed 2 do.

I want to thank Forex11 for holding it down & I want 2 thank all of you for your support. Im so happy 2 see that a lot of you have been finding success with FTC. I want 2 thank you all for your kind words & e-mails & PMs.

I have a huge mound of papers, e-mails & PMs to read & reply 2. So I will end this short. I'm back.

Thanks again,

Bear-

hooray!

glad to have you back partner.

Welcome Back, bear~

Hi Lietuve, could you attach the indicator of price profile (the blue contour on your chart)? It looks good.

lietuve:
These are two trades that I closed right now. gbp/jpy 132 pips profit, eur/aud 70 pips; altogether 202 pips. G/J I closed becaused it reached an upper BB. The euro trade I closed because I am not used to this kind of profits, it's almost scary!

For now I have to learn not only when to enter this system, but also when to close the trade - anyways, that's quite pleasant way of learning.

Thanks, guys, again.

redyM:
Hi Lietuve, could you attach the indicator of price profile (the blue contour on your chart)? It looks good.

Here's a couple posts from earlier in this thread with market profile stuff:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page12

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page10

Put Murray Math on just to see what it looks like.

This system is so good, it really doesn't need it. But some traders may like it.

I did catch the bottom of the Swing for about 750 pips.

Goinglite

forex11:
Been waiting for this for almost 2 weeks now. Up over 400 pips now.

Dont be too happy too soon,

now gbp/jpy is dropping back to 226.++ price again.

Reason: