Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 168

That's almost scary!

These are two trades that I closed right now. gbp/jpy 132 pips profit, eur/aud 70 pips; altogether 202 pips. G/J I closed becaused it reached an upper BB. The euro trade I closed because I am not used to this kind of profits, it's almost scary!

For now I have to learn not only when to enter this system, but also when to close the trade - anyways, that's quite pleasant way of learning.

Thanks, guys, again.

Files:
ea_now.gif  28 kb
gj_now.gif  24 kb

Goinglite:
What I like about this method is that it's different.

Trend/Momentum methods are a dime a dozen. You can find them all over the place.

It's nice to see some folks working on a promising methodology that deals with Tops and Bottoms/ Swings.

Here's a few of my favorite quotes:

"Maybe the trend is your friend for a few minutes in Chicago, but for the most part it is rarely a way to get rich" - Jim Rogers. "I believe the very best money is made at the market turns. Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms and you make all your money by playing the trend in the middle. Well for twelve years I have been missing the meat in the middle but I have made a lot of money at tops and bottoms." - Paul Tudor Jones.

Goinglite

Very well said and written.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

lietuve:
These are two trades that I closed right now. gbp/jpy 132 pips profit, eur/aud 70 pips; altogether 202 pips. G/J I closed becaused it reached an upper BB. The euro trade I closed because I am not used to this kind of profits, it's almost scary!

For now I have to learn not only when to enter this system, but also when to close the trade - anyways, that's quite pleasant way of learning.

Thanks, guys, again.

Excellent charts

Could you email me a copy of the templates you used for those charts.

goinglite@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Goinglite

Goinglite:
Excellent charts

Could you email me a copy of the templates you used for those charts.

goinglite@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Goinglite

It is my pleasure to be useful to anybody in this thread, but You have to tell me how to do it. When I open Program files and go to the MT4 and look at the templates, only preinstalled templates are listed there. Whatever I did on my own are not listed. Any suggestions?

Holly Cow, 2 months salary in two days trading only few hours!

Heavens bless the initiator of this thread!

lietuve:
It is my pleasure to be useful to anybody in this thread, but You have to tell me how to do it. When I open Program files and go to the MT4 and look at the templates, only preinstalled templates are listed there. Whatever I did on my own are not listed. Any suggestions?

Holly Cow, 2 months salary in two days trading only few hours!

Heavens bless the initiator of this thread!

You can copy and paste the templates and the applicable indicators into a new folder on the desktop, make the folder into a "zip file". This way you can just email the zip file to anyone who wants it.

Goinglite

Mtf

Goinglite:
Is there a multi-timeframe version of this system?

It would be nice to put a 1hour and a 4hour FTC system on a 5 min chart. And then use the 5 min chart for a tighter entry without having to flip through a bunch of charts

Goinglite

jatki24300

Files:

Goinglite:
You can copy and paste the templates and the applicable indicators into a new folder on the desktop, make the folder into a "zip file". This way you can just email the zip file to anyone who wants it. Goinglite

Copy from where? I cannot copy templates from inside the station where I open them. As I said, when I go to a program files and look into templates folder the templates that I did myself are not listed .

I can list the indicators I use if you want me to. Most probably I can attach them even here, though I believe everybody in this thread already has them.

Maybe somebody else has had the same problem and know how to deal with it?

lietuve:
Copy from where? I cannot copy templates from inside the station where I open them. As I said, when I go to a program files and look into templates folder the templates that I did myself are not listed .

I can list the indicators I use if you want me to. Most probably I can attach them even here, though I believe everybody in this thread already has them.

Maybe somebody else has had the same problem and know how to deal with it?

The list of indicators is good, I can look them up

Goinglite

Goinglite:
The list of indicators is good, I can look them up Goinglite

I don't use them all at the same time 'cause I hate overcrowded charts. Sometimes when the situation is not clear to me I would use one indicator or another just to have a better wiev what's going on. Here is the list:

Bollinger Bands

Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2

ZigZag_Pointer_alert

Nonlagzigzag_v2

_Signal_Bars_v3_Daily

Bar_close_alarm_V1

SHI_Channel

Linear Regression Channel or Standard Deviation Channel, depending what I want to see.

Let me know if you don't have any of them

MTF Non-lag ZigZag

Be careful with the MTF ZigZag. I dont know if it is the same version, but it hung my platform before when trying to use three on one chart.

Reason: