Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1674

Just a couple of US news and that is it. Looks like a close at daily open

Weekly change -38 pips at the moment of posting this post. 90% of that change is caused by the last downward move - a classical profit collecting and shifting to new psychological level - 1.3150

Have a nice weekend guys. There will be no gap on Monday - they did all they wanted today

searchingFX:
Weekly change -38 pips at the moment of posting this post. 90% of that change is caused by the last downward move - a classical profit collecting and shifting to new psychological level - 1.3150 Have a nice weekend guys. There will be no gap on Monday - they did all they wanted today

Looks like you are right - it was a mild retracement and dropped to 1.3150. It does not look like a random act though

The week come to a end, does eurusd move below 1.3150 suggest a further downside in a new trading month?

peeterwoolf:
The week come to a end, does eurusd move below 1.3150 suggest a further downside in a new trading month?

Did you see this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184411

I am convinced that we shall have another gap on Monday

eurofreek:
I am convinced that we shall have another gap on Monday

At least volatility is back - 250 pips change in a month

nbtrading:
At least volatility is back - 250 pips change in a month

Also don't forget that Euro fell down almost 900 pips in 3 months. That Goldman Sachs forecast of 1.2 looks more and more real every day

searchingFX:
Also don't forget that Euro fell down almost 900 pips in 3 months. That Goldman Sachs forecast of 1.2 looks more and more real every day

Well those were unexpected changes. At a moment I do not think that it has anything to do with Draghi, but since this is a forex and not a political forum I would rather not tell my reasons. And I think that political reasons are the main reasons cause why Goldman Sachs is predicting that price change.

Anyway, it is here, and Europe is facing some tough times

eurofreek:
Well those were unexpected changes. At a moment I do not think that it has anything to do with Draghi, but since this is a forex and not a political forum I would rather not tell my reasons. And I think that political reasons are the main reasons cause why Goldman Sachs is predicting that price change. Anyway, it is here, and Europe is facing some tough times

There is very few things that are moving the market now that are not political. I hope it will end soon, but that we should keep in mind that the times are not what they used to be

Reason: