Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 172

filters

nicesurf:
The charts show very high profits but how you can adjust zigzag inidcators as it repaints.

That is why we use the MFI and candle formations to help filter the false signals.

Here is another possible filter for zigzag arrows, If you wait until you get an arrow and and a RSI binary spike you can see the last few trades would have put you in profits...

I don't use this live. I use candlestick formations and support/resistance when I get arrows and only 4hr charts, but someone might find this useful.

Files:

lepiricus:
Here is another possible filter for zigzag arrows, If you wait until you get an arrow and and a RSI binary spike you can see the last few trades would have put you in profits... I don't use this live. I use candlestick formations and support/resistance when I get arrows and only 4hr charts, but someone might find this useful.

Will take a look at it. Thanks for the post

Goinglite

lepiricus:
Here is another possible filter for zigzag arrows, If you wait until you get an arrow and and a RSI binary spike you can see the last few trades would have put you in profits... I don't use this live. I use candlestick formations and support/resistance when I get arrows and only 4hr charts, but someone might find this useful.

Thanks lepiricus and also thanks Mr Big Bear for this great thread :-)

Judy

I like no doubt indicators.

Buy or sale. Thanks Lepiricus for the binary RSI. Just my speed.

lepiricus:

What's your favorite form of Support/Risistance, Murray Math, or Pivots?

Goinglite

MFI is a standard indicator in MT4, its called Money Flow Index

bouncingPipEA.mq4 SETTINGS PLEASE

I'm trying to test the bouncingPip_EA_v23.mq4, but nothing happened, Anybody could share the Settings here?

Thank's

Reason: