Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 178

Im short on the gbp/jpy also

Goinglite

Files:
short.gif  18 kb

Goinglite:
Im short on the gbp/jpy also Goinglite

anyone know how the dolar affects the other pairs how gbp/jpy?

it down drasticaly after the fomc announcement

I missed the E/J G/J signals today because of work. Not sure if I would jump in now after such dramatic drops. I will wait for the longs to set up now. I am short U/J from 111.54 though.

Chris

me too

stepan182:
Hi Forex11 and BigBear,

So since FastBrokers suspended which broker did you guys chose? I was also with them and need to change to a new broker. I hear that fxcm going to have support for mt4 in jan 2008 and spread is the same as FastBrokers. Forex11 and Bear can you tell me which one did you chose so i'll probably move to them as well.

Thanks

I also went with oanda

Trade Update

Hey Everyone,

As of this posting I am up +393 PIPS. I may close soon because its just a move based on news & the overall trend for the G/J is Long.

Update again when I do something else.

Bear-

Trade Update again

I know I just posted but I decided to close with +370 because its a move based on a news announcement. But now im looking for an up signal to continue the trend.

Bear-

bigbear3391:
I know I just posted but I decided to close with +370 because its a move based on a news announcement. But now im looking for an up signal to continue the trend. Bear-

ok BB. i would like to know how you enter when this situation happen also.. meaning, there won't be another arrow pointing up for the time being since it don't go below recent arrow. i am still figuring up how to enter again using FTC if the initial trend continues after some retracement. tq

dekikieru:
ok BB. i would like to know how you enter when this situation happen also.. meaning, there won't be another arrow pointing up for the time being since it don't go below recent arrow. i am still figuring up how to enter again using FTC if the initial trend continues after some retracement. tq

u just wait. wait for a new arrow (up or down) that meets the requirements of the indis you have on your chart.

Bear-

feeder2000:
repaint repaint repaint...

i thought the first repaint of zigzag mean 'breakout' and the price will be bounch...

thats why you found it repaint... repaint and repaint

what do you think mr bigbear

Trade today

bigbear3391:
Hey Everyone,

As of this posting I am up +393 PIPS. I may close soon because its just a move based on news & the overall trend for the G/J is Long.

Update again when I do something else.

Bear-

Hi, bigbear3391

Thanks a lot for your system.