Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 175

mtf mfi

chrisstoff:
Unfortunately, there was a bug in it. I hope I was able to correct it, please try the attached version.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

now i can change the timeframe. thanks a lot chrisstoff, hope you can fix it soon

Has anyone looked ad adding Fibs

Has anyone looked at adding zigzag fibs to this system

I have been playing around with these indicators, but my experience is limited

Mtf Mfi

amarism:
now i can change the timeframe. thanks a lot chrisstoff, hope you can fix it soon

Glad to hear it is working now

Thank you for pointing out that there was something wrong with the code.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Did anyone enter according to the arrows just plotted on GBP or GBP/JPY?

BP

Need a little help!

Hi people, I need a little help here. Probably not the right place, but it's part of my trading, & I use 'Bouncy, bouncy' all the time.

I also use the attached indicator 'Stochastic Crossing' to trade short time, against the trend. Mainly when I'm bored!

Trouble is, it signals %K & %D crosses...makes me go cross eyed.

Is someone able to change it to signal only when %K crosses 76 & 24 coming or going?!

Thanks in advance Guys & Girls.

RSI Binary wave indicator

What is the theory behind this indicator and how is the best way to use it?

Thank you

Zig Zagpointer.

droesparky:
is there a MTF version of the zigzagpointer?

I do not have a mtf zigzag pointer. But a combo of a mtf nonlag zigzag and a zigzag pointer has been posted. You can make the color of the nonlag zigzag (none). This way you only see the mtf zigzag pointer. I am not a programer so I gust make due with what I can find. This is the best I can help you with. Jatki24300

Files:

Help a rookie here

Ok, please help a rookie with this system....

I am using the indicators that BigBear posted on the 1st post. I am not using the template, because it did not do anything for my screen, so I must have put it in wrong or something...but anyway, I have the three indicators up...

On demo, I took a trade on the GBP/USD and GBPJPY on 12/5. From the 1 hour charts they both had a buy signal since around 10am EST or earlier on 12/5 (0900 for GBPJPY and 1500 for GBPUSD chart time) but they kept on getting repainted as the pairs went down....

So, first I wonder if my charting is correct? Does anyone else see that?

Second, from what I understand, that is just a loss that I need to record?

Third, is there a better way to deal with the repainting?

On the GBPJPY 4 hour chart there is a buy signal arrow, from 11/23, that has not been reversed yet...so there has not been another signal to enter since 11/23...

Just some questions from a rookie, if anyone is willing to help.

BearPaw

I have the same problem with bigbears tpl. It loads the MFI and thats all.

The repainting is our main problem. thats why we are using other indicators to tray help us find a entry.

like MFI at extremes or nolagdot indicator.

Reason: