Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 177

feeder2000:
repaint repaint repaint...

Seriously Dude! Read the freakin Thread. It's been covered.

feeder2000:

That is true, but you gotta wait for the right signal, the arrow is not enough to get in a short position.

BK

Might be trying the original method posted by BigBear where the signal was enter when arow appears. The newer method waits for confirmation based on indicastor(s) of choice.

The original method on GBPUSD 1hr had one period of time that had over 50 false signals before taking a good trade. With the nonlagdot and qqe confirmation that reduced to 4 false signals.

That is why it is so important to read the ENTIRE thread before trying any method.

Robert

MrPip:

The original method on GBPUSD 1hr had one period of time that had over 50 false signals before taking a good trade. With the nonlagdot and qqe confirmation that reduced to 4 false signals.

Hi robert, will you share the fact you mentioned here is for data from when until when? Im forward testing ftc with qqe on GU H1. Is this the max false signals you found on GU H1 backtest? If it is max 4 false signals, then it will be ok..have you ever found any period with more than 4 false signals? tq sir in advance.

dekikieru:
Hi robert, will you share the fact you mentioned here is for data from when until when? Im forward testing ftc with qqe on GU H1. Is this the max false signals you found on GU H1 backtest? If it is max 4 false signals, then it will be ok..have you ever found any period with more than 4 false signals? tq sir in advance.

Those numbers were from a visual study of the chart. The most recent drop shows 10 arrows in a row from zigzag-pointerV2 on Dec 5 but only the last one would have triggered a trade. The next 2 arrows on Dec 6 would not trigger a trade because nonlagdot did not confirm due to a flat market for too many bars. I look for confirmation within 3 to 5 bars.

Look at June and October for a long series of false signals and only a few that were confirmed.

Robert

ftc

The arrow is only for letting you know that a reversal is getting ready to happen. You use several indicators and candlestick formations to determine your entry.

feeder2000:

We all know that the system repaints. I for one, have absolutely no problem with that.

But since repaints trouble you, do you have any ideas on making the system better?

Goinglite

repaint on usdjpy. eurjpy

this morning, I got repaint as well on usd/jpy and eur/jpy.

What is the setting of QQE, candle formation etc to enter a good trade ?

Thanks.

Hi Forex11 and BigBear,

So since FastBrokers suspended which broker did you guys chose? I was also with them and need to change to a new broker. I hear that fxcm going to have support for mt4 in jan 2008 and spread is the same as FastBrokers. Forex11 and Bear can you tell me which one did you chose so i'll probably move to them as well.

Thanks

stepan182:
Hi Forex11 and BigBear,

So since FastBrokers suspended which broker did you guys chose? I was also with them and need to change to a new broker. I hear that fxcm going to have support for mt4 in jan 2008 and spread is the same as FastBrokers. Forex11 and Bear can you tell me which one did you chose so i'll probably move to them as well.

Thanks

Stay away from FXCM. Yes i said it. As far as my new broker I went with OandA. Spread is as low as 4.7 on G/J which I just took a short on the 4 HR. Still using MT4 for set ups but OandA for trades.

Bear-

Reason: