Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 179

Greetings to all trader,

Well, im posting my chart just to make sure im heading the right way. Please anyone have a comment on it?

Many Thanks and May all the Pips be with us

Files:
222.jpg  24 kb

Some of you might like to look at this indicator to help with entry on FTC.

Its not perfect but take a look back it dosent repaint.

On a long trend you might still get a couple losses, but its worth a tryout anyway.

The long trades are easy to figure out but when to exit and when to short not as easy.

droesparky:
Some of you might like to look at this indicator to help with entry on FTC.

Its not perfect but take a look back it dosent repaint.

On a long trend you might still get a couple losses, but its worth a tryout anyway.

The long trades are easy to figure out but when to exit and when to short not as easy.

I will take a look, thanks for sharing

Goinglite

Spawnster83:
Greetings to all trader,

Well, im posting my chart just to make sure im heading the right way. Please anyone have a comment on it?

Many Thanks and May all the Pips be with us

Your chart is waaaaay too small. Can you make it bigger?

Goinglite

Hey Bear,

Hope everything is going good with your deal with Fastbrokers.

Have a question for you. When you look to use all 3 time frames for confirmation, do you watch the 30 min for the signal then wait and work your way up until you have a match with 4hr?

reason I ask is that I will get the confirmations usually on one of the time frames but if I switch to any of the different time frames I never get arrow or zig zag aligned. Thanks.

Adam

bigbear3391:
Hey Everyone,

As of this posting I am up +393 PIPS. I may close soon because its just a move based on news & the overall trend for the G/J is Long.

Update again when I do something else.

Bear-

hi

can you share your indicator like zigzagpointer that don't erase the last signals?

your indicator show the last false signals in yellow

thx for share your system

Anybody taking the new arrow on E/J G/J 4hr. It does not meet the Non Lag dot criteria not the MFI....

My Trade @ E/J

Check it out. Not showing off but its on real account though.

Files:
111.jpg  128 kb

Goinglite:
Your chart is waaaaay too small. Can you make it bigger? Goinglite

yo, dude.

Check the post above me. Good?

Spawnster83:
yo, dude. Check the post above me. Good?

Looks good.

Goinglite

Reason: