FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 657

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
I charged a lot in the beginning. I closed part of the profit (70%). One of the orders there remained incompletely closed because it is according to plan.
I just wanted to help and shared a thought

Wrote a whole opus, but since the μl is updated every half hour as usual, the whole thing has faded into oblivion.

Rena, do analysts have a lot of money, are they selling roubles for quid? The "masses" have a lot of money and they do this?

I'm just ahtung, I am not saying anything complicated or unclear, but in response I hear fantasies on topics that have absolutely nothing to do with what I've said or that it does not work, because it can not. And fibs, channels, sticks, TA shapes, miracle indicators, etc. that have nothing to do with reality, as much as you like.

I have already calculated everything myself, I don't need to write a program for this task for the 5th or 6th year of secondary school.

The balance area by the September contract is 1.3300-1.3350, the absolute bottom is at 1.2750, the ceiling is 1.3850. The data is for the whole time of the contract.

What to do with the pound was written yesterday. Everything. Keep playing and rubbing the weather.

azfaraon:
I just wanted to help, so I shared a thought.

What thought?

It's where all my thoughts are already reflected in the postponements. My plans don't change once a week.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

What thought?

All my thoughts are already reflected in the postponements. My plans don't change once a week.

It's funny, then you say you're worried that you haven't closed everything and trades are hanging by the wayside, then you say everything is according to plan))

azfaraon:
It's funny you say you are worried about not closing all deals and buying, then you say everything goes according to plan)))

You're not getting it.

I opened a buy on 50% of the deposit.

Closed 70% of the profit.

I put in a lot of orders.

One order, which is not closed, is already where it should be, i.e. where I would have opened a trade.

What's not to understand?

sxww:

Wrote a whole opus, but since the mcl is updated every half hour as usual, the whole thing has faded into oblivion.

Rena, do analysts have a lot of money, are they selling roubles for quid? The "masses" have a lot of money and they do this?

I'm just ahtung, I am not saying anything complicated or unclear, but in response I hear fantasies on topics that have absolutely nothing to do with what I've said or that it does not work, because it can not. And fibs, channels, sticks, TA shapes, miracle indicators, etc. that have nothing to do with reality, as much as you like.

I have already calculated everything myself, I don't need to write a program for this task for the 5th or 6th year of secondary school.

The balance area by the September contract is 1.3300-1.3350, the absolute bottom is at 1.2750, the ceiling is 1.3850. The data is for the whole time of the contract.

What to do with the pound was written yesterday. Everything. Keep playing and rubbing the weather.

Your opus needs to be smoked first, and before ruining your health, you need to think - what's the upshot there?

Strange, I smoked what you're doing two years ago and I consider it your hobby.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

You're not getting it.

I opened a buy on 50% of the deposit.

Closed 70% of the profit.

I put a lot of orders.

One order, which is not closed where it should be, i.e. where I would have opened a pending order.

What's not to understand?

I got it)) I saw the drawings ... If so and better then ... What about my request ... there are basically a couple of minutes ... make a skeleton, at least I just see how true all pla

azfaraon:
I got it)), I saw the drawings ... If so, and even better then ... And as with my request ... there is essentially a couple of minutes ... make a skeleton, at least I just look at how much right plz

Yes there is an elementary programme. You have started correctly, but the buffers must be viewed in the terminal - data window.

Count from zero downwards and select what you want.

There are plenty of examples on the forum.

I'll do it, it won't take long.

But I've already said that I will add PM to my TS, because it's already trading in real time.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

Your opus needs to be smoked first, and before you ruin your health, you need to think - what is the exhaust?

Strange, what you're doing I smoked two years ago and consider it your hobby.

What have you smoked? Tell me what to do with the pound.

Hobby, you know as much about this as I do about the stars.

I couldn't get the euro figures down on one contract, even though I gave you the formula.

sxww:

What have you smoked there? Tell me what to do with the pound.

Hobby, you're as good at this as I am at stars.

Strange, then don't ask stupid questions.

They'll keep chasing the pips until they have no money left. Watch the report once a quarter.

Reason: