Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 176

usindafx:
I'm trying to test the bouncingPip_EA_v23.mq4, but nothing happened, Anybody could share the Settings here? Thank's

it seems no one is using it with success, shame too because it has great potential.

I had it on a chart for 4 days with no trades and no help with getting it to work through PM's

codybear:
it seems no one is using it with success, shame too because it has great potential. I had it on a chart for 4 days with no trades and no help with getting it to work through PM's

Firstly, you are talking about the EA ?

Are you on 4 hour time frame ? if 4hr time frame, for me i would only be getting a signal trade usually a week or more.

excellent

Go Long with CAD/JPY since 5/12/07

close trade just now with +260 pips

Thanks big bear, forex11 etc for this excellent strategy...

Hope one day will be full timer trader & quit my current job.

ipal1869

jatki24300:
I do not have a mtf zigzag pointer. But a combo of a mtf nonlag zigzag and a zigzag pointer has been posted. You can make the color of the nonlag zigzag (none). This way you only see the mtf zigzag pointer. I am not a programer so I gust make due with what I can find. This is the best I can help you with. Jatki24300

Does that pointer repaint? Thanks for the indicator!

Alert popup for ZZ pointer v2

Is their an popup alert available for this indicator Zigzag pointer 2

or could

amarism:
thanks jatki, but this file is different file from what i put in my request. what i meant is add the ALERT inside the zigzag-pointerV2 code. The alert will pop-up every time the arrow come out, even the arrow will repaint (yellow and orange colour). thanks.

jsevero83:
hi to all

sorry for my english

for a long time, since the end of the last year, i had out of forex world

im focused in my university projects, but i always look at fx-tsd, expecially this topic

tuesday i decide to trade only with nonlagzigzag and zigzagpointer in marketiva, where i have some dollars in an account destroyed in 2006]

and, for my surprise, in only 2 days, i get 830 pips closed with profit and have now a balance of +20% of my acc

floating trades now are aproximatelly -10% of my initial acc, but if i close all my open trades now, i have +10% in 2 days

i dont close my trades now because the signals are showing that these orders are in a correct way

thx to all, i will post my results next week in marketiva

hi

first week of december closed

im closing the week with a impressive +60% of profit and -1% floating, with 2 open oreders

how im trading with marketiva to test this strategy, im losing some trades when im sleeping

thx to all

wow ! 830 pips profits, and that is fantastic results!

congratz man

Where is our mr big bear

brokers

judylim:
Where is our mr big bear

We have been busy finding us a new broker since fastbrokers have been suspended.

repaint repaint repaint...

Reason: