Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 171

Hello all. Been lurking for a few days reading through the thread. I have a question on how you get away with a 60 pip stop loss? I have seen trades setup with the arrow forming above/below with all filters confirming and long candle wick. Well most if you were to place above the high where the arrow is painted I always end up coming out with about a 100-150 range stop loss from entry? Just wondering how you guys manage the smaller s/l? Thanks.

Adam Hefner

mwbro:
man you must be a millionaire with all those indicators

lol, maybe he is already a multi millionaire...

Indicator Request

amarism:
thanks jatki, but this file is different file from what i put in my request. what i meant is add the ALERT inside the zigzag-pointerV2 code. The alert will pop-up every time the arrow come out, even the arrow will repaint (yellow and orange colour). thanks.

Amarism,

What is the red (top) and yellow (bottom) indicator on your chart? Can you please post it, if you don't mind?

Thanks.

indicator

here the indicator

Files:

[

Ok here it goes.

I have 3 charts set up. A 30M, 1HR & 4HR.

I move on to the 1HR. Then I see this:

I move on to the 4HR & then I see this:

So as you can see I look for confirmation on all 3 charts. You can always take it off the 1Hr if you like but I prefer the 4 HR. When you see all 3 its a super strong indicator that it will go in that direction. Thats how I trade it. Simple & straight forward.

The Zip drive below has the indis im using & the TPL. You must use the same indis I use otherwise the TPL wont work. But you can always just add the indis as well.

Take Care & good luck.

Bear-

hi mr bigbear,

thanks for sharing ur system,now i know ur enter strategy.how about ur exit strategy,pls let me know whether using same as enter strategy.thanks

amarism:
here the indicator

Thanks Amarism.

well done

fxdragon:
[

Ok here it goes.

I have 3 charts set up. A 30M, 1HR & 4HR.

I move on to the 1HR. Then I see this:

I move on to the 4HR & then I see this:

So as you can see I look for confirmation on all 3 charts. You can always take it off the 1Hr if you like but I prefer the 4 HR. When you see all 3 its a super strong indicator that it will go in that direction. Thats how I trade it. Simple & straight forward.

The Zip drive below has the indis im using & the TPL. You must use the same indis I use otherwise the TPL wont work. But you can always just add the indis as well.

Take Care & good luck.

Bear-

hi mr bigbear,

thanks for sharing ur system,now i know ur enter strategy.how about ur exit strategy,pls let me know whether using same as enter strategy.thanks

Well done on the charts. As for exit, I wait for opposite arrow to show up.

THATS IT

how to know that the false signal will happen?...i've use so many zig zag pointer...but always has a false signal....

shorting usd/cad

hello guys, does anyone of think of shorting usd/cad. do you think it had reach the top already??

The charts show very high profits but how you can adjust zigzag inidcators as it repaints.

Reason: