Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 81

On GJ pair, up 158 pips with a TSL of 150. Has me at guaranteed 78 pips so far.

On EJ pair, up 118 pips with a TSL of 100. Has me at guaranteed 55 pips so far.

Using an initial SL of 40 to start on EJ and getting in on GJ when it gets going. But everything set up nice last night so got in early on both. Dangerous, but testing the waters in demo.

In retrace right now but looks like it's over and the ride is back on. Got in early using Stochs (but still mainly based on arrow). Hard to lose using this system, believe me I've tried, but somehow still come out ahead!!!...jk!!

timeframe

Ronyn:
Just a question, what timeframe du you use? And how tight is your original stoploss? I feel that 20 pips as per the original rules is a bit to tight..

I use a 1h time-frame my initial stop was 50 pips. on the gbp/jpy you have to be careful not to get to close, but once it goes my way. I move my stops to the next level of resistance.(after it continues to go my way.)

fantastic

opieness:
On GJ pair, up 158 pips with a TSL of 150. Has me at guaranteed 78 pips so far.

On EJ pair, up 118 pips with a TSL of 100. Has me at guaranteed 55 pips so far.

Using an initial SL of 40 to start on EJ and getting in on GJ when it gets going. But everything set up nice last night so got in early on both. Dangerous, but testing the waters in demo.

In retrace right now but looks like it's over and the ride is back on. Got in early using Stochs (but still mainly based on arrow). Hard to lose using this system, believe me I've tried, but somehow still come out ahead!!!...jk!!

Great job! you must of got in about the same place I did on the gbp/jpy

bujal38:
dear nix,

u can create an EA based on bigbear + confirmation on stochastic. the trade is trigger when the arrow meet non lag zigzag and after stochastic cross. for me, that is better entry.

see my attachment....

for EA programmer -

the entry is as follows:

1. zigzag + arrow meet,confirmation by stochastic -when it croos

2. move the S/L after xx pips. trail after its going up xx pips

3. S/L is xxpips.

4. set take profit = xx pips...

5. set money management - enter at xx lot after equity reach usd xxxxx

6. set partial take profit - at xx pips

Sorry for the late reply, but I have been out for the last couple of weeks.

I have one question regarding the stochastic confirmation.

Should a trade be executed after 3 simultaneous signals (zigzag , arrow and stochastic) or should the EA "get ready" for a trade entry when zigzag+arrow meet and execute the trade at the first stochastic cross (going the same way as the arrow)?

Is this the following illustration correct?

forex11:
Great job! you must of got in about the same place I did on the gbp/jpy

I would say so!!!

Thanks for introducing this system to us!!! This is truely life altering!!! I'm in for the long haul!!

glad to help

opieness:
I would say so!!! Thanks for introducing this system to us!!! This is truely life altering!!! I'm in for the long haul!!

bear and I have been studying this for some time now. We think that after you master a few candle-stick patterns that you can actually make a very good living with this system.

keep up the good work.

also

Also, once in a positive trade, the trick is to be able to follow the trade with stops. You don,t want to be to close. but you want to get all you can get.

When I first started trading, my goal was 100 pips a week. But since I have been using this system, my goal has went way up.

Last month I made over 2500 pips. But last week I only got 77 pips.(NFP week) I hoping this week will make up for a slow week. I am always very careful on NFP week. so I usually dont trade much then.

got hit

well my stop got hit

+128 pips though

now wait for next trade.

Files:

maybe new trade

eur/usd I have a sell signal.

This looks like a promising strategy, but I have one suggestion. BigBear why don't you summarize everything about this system in your first post - I saw 3 different EAs in this thread and many different indicators. If everything (strategy, indicators, EAs) is summarized and kept up to date in one post (the first one) it would be much easier for newcomers to "dive" into the thread.

Reason: