The Only Pivot - page 221

TimeFreedom:
We have a sell signal and I am in @ 210.05 using David's EA.

Note: Once again the EA only opened half the trade. Anyone else have the same problem?

TimeFreedom

Hi TimeFreedom,

I haven't used the ea enough to know, but do you know how the pivot is being computed?

Edit: Okay, I guess I just forgot, it's the open of the new day.

Thanks,

TimeFreedom:
The pivot is the daily open price. TimeFreedom

Okay, thanks.

EA closed sell trade for -150 pips. We should get a buy signal in a few minutes. I would rather wait for a retrace before entering the buy trade, but one must follow strategy.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:

Note: Once again the EA only opened half the trade. Anyone else have the same problem?

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:

TimeFreedom

well for this trade, it was a good thing. But you should not have that problem with 1.4 and above. Although, I think I have 1.6 almost done. Just running some tests before I post it.

We have a buy signal now and I am long @ 210.90 manually and using MTP to manage SL and TP.

Note: We won't have a reversal buy signal from BF chart until next signal.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
EA closed sell trade for -150 pips. We should get a buy signal in a few minutes. I would rather wait for a retrace before entering the buy trade, but one must follow strategy. TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
EA closed sell trade for -150 pips. We should get a buy signal in a few minutes. I would rather wait for a retrace before entering the buy trade, but one must follow strategy. TimeFreedom

"but one must follow strategy."

TF this is the most powerfull statement I have read, this is how one becomes a successfull trader.

Short trade was stopped out for -150 pips. Not a good start with two losses back-to-back. Market is undecided. Done for the day.

Note: We got a buy signal from BF at a better price.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal now and I am long @ 210.90 manually and using MTP to manage SL and TP.

Note: We won't have a reversal buy signal from BF chart until next signal.

TimeFreedom

applying in 4H TF ea and only pivot

to timefreedom and davidwillis,

it's a good and really good indicators! thank you so much, even i could recognize now the patterns by using this yours (the sun signal).

Right now i just very curious, i have changed my charts to timeframe of 4H, suddenly the indicators and the signal become frequently appears on my MT. I believe the more these appears the bigger chances to increase total winning and trading though it use the EA or not. I just get BORED i repeat BORED to wait the signals and the entries in timeframe 1H. For the currencies, i have applied up until 10 currencies and it's great to watch that it's WORKS! (but i have not applied the EA yet ), the sad things is i doing the trading the same time i have office hours, it's difficult to steal the time, so i just start up the MT, analyze the trend, and put the trade manually, so when i think alternatively it's going to be great if i have the EA doing this automaticaly when i start using the MT. I really have busy time in office but I REALLY WANT TO GRAB MY OPPORTUNITIES : THE FOREX WAY!

it's possible to apply to 4H timeframe this indicators and the EA? does anybody do this?

GU buy Signal At : 1.9490 right????

Different Signal

TimeFreedom,

Today I only got 2 signals buy and sell, but first you have sell signal but I couldn't see the Red Arrow on your chart. Is that something wrong with my indicators or EA ?

Thanks & Regards

Files:
signal.jpg  99 kb
Reason: