The Only Pivot - page 215

I know I have asked this before, but still having a problem with it..... If the candles travels sideways into the next day, meaning we would not see an arrow indicating long/short, what would one recommend to do?

Let's presume we are using IBFX for trading. If the last arrow was a short from the prior session , would you recommend going short in the new session [Asian Session]? And vice versa for a long?

====

Does anyone know if this has been addressed in the EA?

dxtrade:
Here you go

Thanks for the file, Dxtrade!

- Agilos

et_phonehome_2:
I know I have asked this before, but still having a problem with it..... If the candles travels sideways into the next day, meaning we would not see an arrow indicating long/short, what would one recommend to do?

Let's presume we are using IBFX for trading. If the last arrow was a short from the prior session , would you recommend going short in the new session [Asian Session]? And vice versa for a long?

====

Does anyone know if this has been addressed in the EA?

I'm curious about this can you post a chart as an example?

-Agilos

Agilos:
I'm curious about this can you post a chart as an example? -Agilos

There are many examples like this where there is no arrows, and if you just sit and wait for an arrow, you will miss many PIPs. What if price never turned backup, you will miss trading an entire day....

Files:
gbpjpy_1h.jpg  96 kb

We use previous day arrows if we don't get an arrow on current day. The reason for this is the signal indicator will not give you the same two consecutive signals. Ex. The indicator will only give you signals in this order: Buy, Sell, Buy Sell. Maybe someone can help with this little bug in the indicator? To answer your question based on your chart, you have a short signal on Jan. 14 and since SMMA opened below the daily open price on Jan. 15 you would also take a short.

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
There are many examples like this where there is no arrows, and if you just sit and wait for an arrow, you will miss many PIPs. What if price never turned backup, you will miss trading an entire day....

What make this thread so great....

Hi...as a junior member I learned so many things here and I think this thread so great because of one simple word..... that live in our heart. Thanks to our senior members which contribute so much...hope this enviroment will last forever...Thanks guy...May God bless You all..!

Regards

NineWhiskeyTwoYenkeeMikeZulu

(9w2ymz)

TimeFreedom:
We use previous day arrows if we don't get an arrow on current day. The reason for this is the signal indicator will not give you the same two consecutive signals. Ex. The indicator will only give you signals in this order: Buy, Sell, Buy Sell. Maybe someone can help with this little bug in the indicator? To answer your question based on your chart, you have a short signal on Jan. 14 and since SMMA opened below the daily open price on Jan. 15 you would also take a short. TimeFreedom

It would be nice to see an arrow even if its going the same direction from the prior session. Do you know if the EA would trade such movement?

This simple yet meaningful words...

"SHARE"

Regards

9w2ymz

Thanks for this great & simple system!!!

this is my 1st trade using this system...

another good pips using this system...

Reason: