EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 179

odiseif:
like this

counter-trend? What if it went further after the impulse? No idea how to predict the impulse itself?

It's cooler on the fence!

;)

FXlike:

A counter-trend? What if it follows the impulse? Is there any way to predict the impulse?
right .... a countertrend on 15 minutes .... and on a minute it is a full trend ..... you can only predict the momentum in which direction .... but it is impossible to predict the period, and I proved it to myself ..... so I have to tear off pieces from bounces ....

Fuck, people still manage to go in for 1-5 minutes:)

Powerrari:
people still manage to go in for 1-5 minutes:)
for sure ..... why don't you like 1 min??? First try 1 min. for yourself and try to catch bounces because they are easier to catch, then look at how many bars you were wrong and how many pips to enter the pose then Approximate at least 100 bars and see how much one bar has..... for example if you were wrong to enter in 10 pips and a period of 5 bars and one bar on a minute chart has let's say 10 pips as well, you would calculate how many pips and how many days you would be stuck on a daily chart ....... let alone a weekly one ..... so don't giggle about minutes .....

Going back to 1.3 for today, no rollback?

odiseif:
like this

What indicators other than stochastic are you using?

RSI stochastics a few pieces ... there are also levels and many other things .......+ indices and clusters ......

Our problem is not that we do not have enough indicators ..... I think there is enough indicators in the code base ... You just need to know how to use them .... I have downloaded all the indicators from this site and thanked all the authors ...... I have changed some things, but I have changed my knowledge, although I am almost 00

odiseif:
Our problem is not that we do not have enough indicators ..... I think there is enough indicators in the code base ... You just need to know how to use them .... I have downloaded all the indicators from this site and thanked all the authors ...... I have changed some things, but I have changed my knowledge, although I am almost 00
What country do you live in?
Reason: