The Only Pivot - page 249

3rd...4th candle and still sitting on my hand.

Closed out short trade for +51 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a sell signal and I am in short @ 206.61. TimeFreedom

The ea stopped trading when i changed my TP's and Sl's. I think it's executed 1 of the last 6 signals. These settings wouldn't affect it would it? The setup works fine in backtesting...

I'm running IBFX Demo, attached is the set file

Files:

How do I stop the alerts from poping up?

core:
Sell at 206.65 BT & Arrow down = Sell Signals

+65 pips

We have a buy signal and I am in long @ 206.91 using David's EA v1.9.

Note: Keep in mind we have the important US economic news release, NFP, tomorrow morning. If I am in profit before the news release, depending on how much in profit, I will either manually move the SL closer to price or close out the trade entirely.

Edit: I will close all trades 15 minutes before NFP release whether in profit or not.

TimeFreedom

I am not OP buy at GJ,

Why ? at UJ BrainTrend still down

Files:
mytrading_5.jpg  41 kb

core:
I am not OP buy at GJ, Why ? at UJ BrainTrend still down

Core

Do you always use the 4HR charts with BT? Though they always say trade with the trend, but if you waited for the 4HR to confirm, you may miss some big moves.

core, Well done!

2 questions, pleeeeeez

What is your SL? Do you use trailing stop?

We had a reversal sell signal and I got in short @ 205.47. Stopped out of the long trade for -150 pips. Missed the chance to manually close for approx. +40 pips on the sell trade.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am in long @ 206.91 using David's EA v1.9.

Note: Keep in mind we have the important US economic news release, NFP, tomorrow morning. If I am in profit before the news release, depending on how much in profit, I will either manually move the SL closer to price or close out the trade entirely.

Edit: I will close all trades 15 minutes before NFP release whether in profit or not.

TimeFreedom
Reason: