The Only Pivot - page 214

Guys..sorry if i'm a bit late for these kind a questions but what are the SL and TP for this system, also is it for G/J only, cuz honestly i don't like EA's so i'd like to trade it manually..TIA

It seems to me that v1.2 has been the most consistent. Anyone else find this?

Missing

TimeFreedom:
EA closed out buy trade for +51 pips, but it did not open a reversal sell trade @ the close of the 10:00 bar. Did anyone else experience the same problem?

Note: If price retraces back to the 10:00 bar I will manually open the sell trade.

TimeFreedom

Missing also the short at 10.00 EA v1.4 with IBFX, i dont no why....!!!

You can find the trade management EA MTP_1.7 here which will automatically manage your SL and TP based on preset setting. And you can find the presets for MTP_1.7 here.

Note: I use MTP_50_110_Max75 preset which is setup to use 2 mini lots (0.20) on a 10K acct. You will have to manually open a trade with 0.20 lots and the EA will take it from there.

TimeFreedom

cementman:
Guys..sorry if i'm a bit late for these kind a questions but what are the SL and TP for this system, also is it for G/J only, cuz honestly i don't like EA's so i'd like to trade it manually..TIA

Thanks TimeFreedom i'll take a look and get back to you, i really appreciate your efforts.

I decided to take a discretionary trade after the EA missed the short trade earlier today and setup a Sell Limit @ 211.66 + 9 pip spread = 211.75, original open price for the 11:00 bar, which was triggered and I have banked +50 pips. Currently the last lot has locked in another +50 pips by moving the SL to BE+50 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
EA closed out buy trade for +51 pips, but it did not open a reversal sell trade @ the close of the 10:00 bar. Did anyone else experience the same problem?

Note: If price retraces back to the 10:00 bar I will manually open the sell trade.

TimeFreedom

Has anyone used this live with EURJPY? The EUR and GBP are closely correlated with each other, but the EURJPY spread is much less than that of the GBPJPY. When looking back in time, they move the same way the majority of time....

dxtrade:
Here the trades on FXDD. Buy closed with +51 and the EA opened the 2 sells as well

Dxtrade what are you using to give you the price in the upper right corner of your chart? Thanks

- Agilos

here

Agilos:
Dxtrade what are you using to give you the price in the upper right corner of your chart? Thanks - Agilos

Here you go

Enclosed you will find a new template and updated indicators TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun, which gives you the arrows and TheOnlyPivot_Level_Sun, which gives you the Open Pivot of the day. I did two small updates:

1: TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun:

Email Alerts - By default email alerts are turned off. You will have to turn email alerts on in the indicator inputs by selecting EmailON = true and also enable email on MT4 platform: Tools --> Options --> and email tab.

2: TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun & TheOnlyPivot_Level_Sun:

TimeShift - If you use a different broker than what I use, IBFX, and you want to get the same signal you can now set the TimeShift setting to allow you to see the same signals and Open Pivot as mine. The default is set to zero, which is your brokers time zone. You will have to play with the TimeShift setting until your Open Pivot and arrows look like mine.

Edit: Added *.zip version.

TimeFreedom

Files:
Reason: