The Only Pivot - page 225

Timefreedom,

Thank you for the info. One question. On the Brainfilter filter. When I unzip it has 12 files. Do all the Metaquote files go in the experts/indicator folder and the Onlypivot1h.tpl file go in the experts indicator folder or just the indicator folder?

Thank You,

Jeff

TimeFreedom:
If you want to use the Weekly Open Filter (W1F) to filter trades, you will need OnlyPivot_Level_W1F which you can find here. If you want to use Brain to filter out trades you can find it here. TimeFreedom

spymez:
Thanks David

Do I set buffer switch to 1 to enable?

Please remind me what the buffer does. I have read the thread but its getting big now.

Rgds

Spy

It just puts a buffer above and below the daily pivot. So the ma has to cross the pivot by a set amount of pips. So zero just trades like normal, and you set it to however many pips you want.

TimeFreedom,

Do you have a preset for this?

Thank You,

Jeff

TimeFreedom:
@ David

Your EA v1.6 is working great except for one small bug. Looks like the EA is reversing a trade once SMMA closes above/below the Daily Open Price only. It needs to reverse a trade once SMMA closes above/below the Daily Open Price and the Weekly Open Price. Take a look at the enclosed pics for a visual explanation.

FYI: I have tested YTD and it looks like W1F is more profitable with less trades compared to the Original with no filter.

TimeFreedom

The only Brain file you need is BrainTrend1StopLine.mq4 for use with EA v1.6, actually v1.7 now, thanks to Dave's quick turn around resolving a small W1F bug.

TimeFreedom

azjeff:
Timefreedom,

Thank you for the info. One question. On the Brainfilter filter. When I unzip it has 12 files. Do all the Metaquote files go in the experts/indicator folder and the Onlypivot1h.tpl file go in the experts indicator folder or just the indicator folder?

Thank You,

Jeff

Hai, I set the SL1 = -1 and SL2 = -50 , and set the SLA1 = 25 and SLA2 = 50

But what happen is only the 2nd trade (which have greater TP) automaticly shift the SL and the price has not move to 50 pips from the open price yet.... Please help...

Other thing,

I am testing the 1.6 version, but I also want to active the 1.3 ver in other chart with same pair... do i just need to change the magic number? because the older ver didn't open any trade after I add the 1.6 ver. please Advice...

THIS IS VERY GREAT TRADING SYSTEM.

SIMPLE AND EASY TO COLLECT PIPS EVERY DAY.

Enclosed please find a preset for EA v1.7, which is identical to the preset used on MTP.

Note: The preset is setup to use W1F as filter. You can set weekly=false and the EA will place trades based on original signals without any filters.

TimeFreedom

azjeff:
TimeFreedom,

Do you have a preset for this?

Thank You,

Jeff

Dave,

What can I say? Your the best and look forward to the test results. Will post results soon.

TimeFreedom

davidwillis:
ok, here is 1.7 which fixes that problem.

Equity Curve/Chart Indicator

Guys

Does anyone know where I may locate an indicator that plots the closed, open equity and drawdown on the chart?

Much appreciated.

Rgds

Spy

What indi needed for 1.7?

Sorry friend... post complete set, pls.

My template not working

kissaki:
Hai, I set the SL1 = -1 and SL2 = -50 , and set the SLA1 = 25 and SLA2 = 50

But what happen is only the 2nd trade (which have greater TP) automaticly shift the SL and the price has not move to 50 pips from the open price yet.... Please help...

Other thing,

I am testing the 1.6 version, but I also want to active the 1.3 ver in other chart with same pair... do i just need to change the magic number? because the older ver didn't open any trade after I add the 1.6 ver. please Advice...

THIS IS VERY GREAT TRADING SYSTEM.

SIMPLE AND EASY TO COLLECT PIPS EVERY DAY.

At SLA1 it will adjust all open trades to SL1. So with your settings, at 25 pips it will move all open positions to break even +1.

And yes, you just need to change the magic number on one of them.