PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 216

PipMaker MQ4 Files - Click On PaperClip At Top

paulk:
I downloaded this file twice, but my unzip program says it's not a valid zip file. Has anyone else had this same pblm, and if so, can someone put the zip file out again (or the small info doc and mq4 file), so we can download it again? Thanks ahead of time.

Meanwhile, I will look at the v11 file and see how it works.

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

You can find many versions of PipMaker MQ4's right here in this thread.

Just click on the PaperClip at the top of the page...and download the MQ4 versions you want.

No need to unzip anything.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Pipmaker does not open positions

Pipmaker_V15_3 , I use this version, it works fine with Admiral brokers on a real account, however you must be careful as it can blow up your account, I still make some money little by little without any big loses,

I am having problems with Ducascopy 5 digit broker, this EA works if I run a backtest, opens positions, but if I run it on a demo account, life trading it opens no postions , no errors were displayed ,

Can anybody have any idea as to what might be the reason ?

pipmaker_v15_3.mq4

More pips to everybody

Files:

What's the error you're getting? Look in the Journal and Experts tab for errors.

pavelstock:
Pipmaker_V15_3 , I use this version, it works fine with Admiral brokers on a real account, however you must be careful as it can blow up your account, I still make some money little by little without any big loses,

I am having problems with Ducascopy 5 digit broker, this EA works if I run a backtest, opens positions, but if I run it on a demo account, life trading it opens no postions , no errors were displayed ,

Can anybody have any idea as to what might be the reason ?

pipmaker_v15_3.mq4

More pips to everybody

nondisclosure007:
What's the error you're getting? Look in the Journal and Experts tab for errors.

Well, I checked, it seems I get no errors, I will have a more careful look during trading hours, for a couple od days and compare it with the tester, actually I am using a slightly modified version by me (see the filepipmaker_v15_3pop.mq4), only the OrderSend function that is I inserted NormalizeDouble function (without it there were errors on Admiral Markets account),

Regards,

Files:

demo version does not open positions

nondisclosure007:

I checked , it does not open position, settings the same as in Admiral Markets, the tester on Dukascopy does open positions, in the demo account on Dukascopy I get no positions opened. Any ideas what can be the reason ?

Regards,

Just for the sake of test, set the SL and the RecoveryStopLoss to 0 and try then.

As far as I see, at Dukascopy it is written "ECN demo account registration" which means that it will not allow placing stop loss along with order opening (EA needs to me modified for that) But for now try the EA without stop loss (SL=0 and RecoveryStopLoss=0)

pavelstock:
I checked , it does not open position, settings the same as in Admiral Markets, the tester on Dukascopy does open positions, in the demo account on Dukascopy I get no positions opened. Any ideas what can be the reason ? Regards,

Added code to automatically adjust for extra digit brokers and made it ecn broker compatible the version was Pipmaker_V15_3, changed it to Pipmaker_V15_4. Haven't tested it so not sure it works so please test.

Files:

Thanks MrTools,

I did not find indicators on this threads used by this EA:

- Adaptive RSI

- i_Trend

- Fisher_m11

Found sorry (attached).

Files:

Pipmaker_V15_4 EA.

Default settings except lot size (I changed it from 0.1 to 0.01).

USDCHF:

GBPCHF:

It is closed trades (since this morning):

It is opened trades right now:

---------

- Pipmaker_V15_4 EA is on this post.

- indicators used with this EA is on this post.

Top/Bottom trading

---------

- Pipmaker_V15_4 EA is on this post.

- indicators used with this EA is on this post.

Files:
Reason: