PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 217

mladen:
Just for the sake of test, set the SL and the RecoveryStopLoss to 0 and try then. As far as I see, at Dukascopy it is written "ECN demo account registration" which means that it will not allow placing stop loss along with order opening (EA needs to me modified for that) But for now try the EA without stop loss (SL=0 and RecoveryStopLoss=0)

I did what you advised, now it works, however sometimes it is not so fortunate to open positions, I mean on Admiral Market it opens position at better moments, right at the peak of the curve, and at Dukascopy EA keeps open positions too long, just to close it with a bigger profit, EA on Admiral markets would close the position earlier when even smaller profit appeared. Thanks anyway, I will experiment with settings a liitle bit, especially with profit target to better suit the Dukascopy terminal,

Regards,

Pipmaker_V15_4 EA.

Default settings except lot size (I changed it from 0.1 to 0.01).

---------

- Pipmaker_V15_4 EA is on this post.

- indicators used with this EA is on this post.

newdigital

r u using this ea in live ?

Pipmaker v9-1 (1)

Hi!

Could you write me pipmakerv9-1(1) an order for someone to fix a lot?

Thanks.

Zsuzsi

Do you need the indicators for the EA to take trades? I'm attempting to use it on Fin Fx. live is anyone else using this on a live account and does your broker happen to have a suffix after the pair??

newdigital:
Thanks MrTools,

I did not find indicators on this threads used by this EA:

- Adaptive RSI

- i_Trend

- Fisher_m11

Found sorry (attached).

hylas:
Do you need the indicators for the EA to take trades? I'm attempting to use it on Fin Fx. live is anyone else using this on a live account and does your broker happen to have a suffix after the pair??

Hi Hylas,

You need

- Adaptive RSI

- i_Trend

- Fisher_m11

in experts/indicator folder also would recommend you test it on demo before using it on real account.

Omg!

I can't believe this system is still breathing!! Guess maybe I will have to read the thread again to pick up where I left off a while ago...

Don

don_forex:
I can't believe this system is still breathing!! Guess maybe I will have to read the thread again to pick up where I left off a while ago... Don

You and me both!

Carl

On my backtest he open one sell on 04.11 and later a buy also on 04.11 with the same lotsize and he close none of both to end of my backtest, is it a bug?

mrtools:
Added code to automatically adjust for extra digit brokers and made it ecn broker compatible the version was Pipmaker_V15_3, changed it to Pipmaker_V15_4. Haven't tested it so not sure it works so please test.

So far it working fine, but is there anyway can add in the TP option?!? I can only set the SL but no TP for me to set.

Thanks in advance...

Reason: