PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 218

scanderick:
So far it working fine, but is there anyway can add in the TP option?!? I can only set the SL but no TP for me to set. Thanks in advance...

Hi Scanderick,

Set ProfitTarget to amount you want in dollars.

mrtools:
Hi Scanderick, Set ProfitTarget to amount you want in dollars.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply, but sometime I will need to switch off my Computer, so I would like to make sure that it will auto set a TP at each trade before I switch it off. Is there any ways to add in that command?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I downloaded PipMakerV11.mq4from first message, and installed it on demo account, with defaults parameters

Should it be value and profitable?

1 pair, 2 pairs? More? Witch pair?

Thank you !

trying it out...

Hi,

PM15.4 has been running on EU M5 since Monday and has not made any trades. I have all default settings. Is this normal?

Thanks,

Dave

d4ve:
Hi,

PM15.4 has been running on EU M5 since Monday and has not made any trades. I have all default settings. Is this normal?

Thanks,

Dave

Yes, its normal. this ea on default settings works 1H TF, no mater on what tf you added ea, it takes data from 5 and 60 min time frames.

I like what ea, you can make some small money on right set.

Magic Number

Hi, I realised there's not magic number. Are we allowed to trade multiple pairs with it or is the magic number auto coded into the EA.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

I am new to this system. I have downloaded V17 and was wondering what values people are optimizing?

I have a small optimization render farm setup and want to crunch some numbers on this to see if it is still profitable, but there are Soooooo many variables in V17. Anyone have any advice here?

Cheers!

Hello, my Pipmaker hedging does not work.

My Broker is able to hedge.

Do I need certain settings in version 17.3 for hedging?

regards

please may somebody guid me to the best version ,setting ,pairs and time frame

i will be so grateful

semsemheba:
please may somebody guid me to the best version ,setting ,pairs and time frame i will be so grateful

Hi Semsemheba,

Not sure which version is the best but the version here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291 post#2059, should work on all brokers, the mod was done on the last version I could find, the indicators for that version posted in the post below the Ea. Also Newdigital did some testing on that version then, some of his results also on that page.

Reason: