Phoenix EA - 2nd Place at Automated Trading Championship! - page 10

Nice.. though when I read the trading rules (enveloped, etc.) it seems like plain luck.

I have download twice phoenic EA, i can't install.. problem is the EA is grey. Anybody show how it works..thk u

I'm almost completely new to trading

i'm very interested in the ea's

however i am uncertain as to where and when after compiling MQ4 code the ex4 file is located at

and how to transfer the ex4 wherever it is after compilation

how to place it in the experts folder on the terminal

any advice would be appreciated

i've had difficulty finding a resource in the help files

are some MQ4 files encrypted

after compiling i restarted the terminal and one or two of the experts were

automatically transfered

any others no luck

i've not found any specific instructions for transferring the ex4 file and have no idea as to where it will be located or how to create it after compiling..

Seems like pure luck to me. Any system that is based on MA cross, OsMA or Envelopes or price are simply lagging. Systems that are based on price-action, that is a bit more trust-worthy.

Excellent achievement, though.

thanks for the download.will get back to you

Hi, I am new to this site. Currently testing some ea's on a demo account. Downloaded phoenix 4 Contest the other day, changed lot size and risk percent only. 3 first trades successful, then 2 heavy losses..it seems that it sets TP = 44 and SL = 88 on default settings. I tried to change TP to 50, SL to 50 and set trailing stop to 30, but when it opened the next position it still used the initial TP and SL. Can someone please tell me how to change these settings sucsessfully!!! I am running it on USD/JPY 15M as supposed

Hey guys I'm using this EA with FXDD and its running and working fine,then put it on my live account with FXCM powered by BT and it dosen't make any trades even though it s making trades on the FXDD account ?

any idea's on what might be going on with it and or how to fix it ?

I thought that maybe it's not coded to run with a 5 digit broker ?

Thanks in advance

Can anyone share its best settings? It is a great system and I can't wait to use it.

What are the best settings for phoenix 4 contest trading .1 lots

This is real old stuff.

Reason: