Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 556

edutak:
If you are right, I will add a second RSI.

Perhaps you have misunderstood me. The expression according to your logic will be true in any case. You have written (more OR less OR more OR less) ==true for all values of rsi and uroven1, uroven2.

If any one of the logical expressions included in the whole logical expression will be true, then the value of your whole logical expression will also be true. Google the algebra of logic.

Vitalii Ananev:

Perhaps you have misunderstood me. The expression according to your logic will be true in any case. You have written (more OR less OR more OR less) ==true for all values of rsi and uroven1, uroven2.

If any one of the logical expressions included in the whole logical expression will be true, then the value of your whole logical expression will also be true. Google the algebra of logic.

Is this correct?

if((rsi>RSI_uroven1 && rsi1<RSI_uroven1) || (rsi<RSI_uroven1 && rsi1>RSI_uroven1) || 
         (rsi>RSI_uroven2 && rsi1<RSI_uroven2) || (rsi<RSI_uroven2 && rsi1<RSI_uroven2))

edutak:

Is this correct?

The expression (rsi>RSI_uroven1 && rsi1<RSI_uroven1) || (rsi<RSI_uroven1 && rsi1>RSI_uroven1)

If (rsi>RSI_uroven1) is true, (rsi<RSI_uroven1) is always false and vice versa

If (rsi1<RSI_uroven1) is true, (rsi1>RSI_uroven1) is always false and vice versa

Similarly (rsi>RSI_uroven2 && rsi1<RSI_uroven2) || (rsi<RSI_uroven2 && rsi1<RSI_uroven2)

The condition of level breakout I wrote to you above. Why do not you use it I do not understand. In general, I do not know, I'm tired of guessing what you are trying to do. Algebra of logic will help you.

Guys!

If an account is subscribed to a signal, can an Expert Advisor be run on it that does not make trades?

I have it running, but sometimes there are problems with it - it hangs up and does not display any information on the screen.

Vladimir Tkach:

Guys!

If an account is subscribed to a signal, can an Expert Advisor be run on it that does not make trades?

I have it running, but sometimes there are problems with it - it hangs up and does not display any information on the screen.

The problem must be found in the code of the Expert Advisor.

Karputov Vladimir:
The problem has to be found in the EA code.

Well, the EA doesn't have a command to erase the comment line, like Comment("");

And it is erased. Moreover, it works all week, and after weekends comment disappears and only reloading of EA helps.

Vladimir Tkach:

Well, the EA doesn't have a command to erase the comment line, like Comment("");

And it is erased. Moreover, it works all week, and after weekends comment disappears and only reloading of advisor helps.

The comments can be cleaned:

• another program
  • application of a template
  • or a banal thing - on weekends, no data has been received (more precisely, NULL data has been received, and you have placed this NULL through Comment)
  • and so on and so forth...

No other program is used, no template either, comment command outputs a specific line.
Also lable items disappear from the screen.
Can't it be the terminal itself - rebooting, synchronisation with signal provider?

Vladimir Tkach:
The other program isn't used, neither is the template, the comment command outputs a specific line.
Also lable items disappear from the screen.
Can't it be the terminal itself - rebooting, synchronisation with signal provider?

Well, there are no miracles. If this program doesn't do it, then some other program is doing it.

Well, either put a sugar biscuit in the corner of the room

Artyom Trishkin:

Well, there are no miracles. If this programme doesn't do it, some other programme does.

Or put a sugar biscuit in the corner of the room

I read recently, so pardon the Lord in some elite brothel do to attract customers. They said it helps.)
Reason: