PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 105

Hi, It is working great for me, I believe your platform or indicator at fault. So, first delete your ARSI indicator - both .mq4 and .ex4 files, and reattach the indicator fresh again, it maybe corrupted. If the problem continues, platform needs to be looked at - update it with current version maybe.

gif:
First of all i would like to congratulate everyone that helped creating this EA because it is really something we dont see everywhere.

Speaking of the problem, i annalise every single piece of code and everything is correct, still in my metatrader (Alpari) when loading the ARSI indicator i start to get like one infinite loop of "loaded successfully" of that indicator consequently crashing the program completely.

Said that, does anyone has this problem or had, that knows how to fix it? Seriously i know allot of programming and checked the code and it IS all correct, so im starting to think this is some problem of the metatrader platform himself.

sivach:
Hi, It is working great for me, I believe your platform or indicator at fault. So, first delete your ARSI indicator - both .mq4 and .ex4 files, and reattach the indicator fresh again, it maybe corrupted. If the problem continues, platform needs to look at - update it with current version maybe.

Hello Sivach, i found the problem, its a bug from the platform, when using iCustom with timeframes equal to 5 or less, it enters in a loop of loading rendering the computer out of memory. I dont know of this happens to everyone

, but in mine it defenetly does! I will send one email to MQL4 stating the problem and see theyr answer. Thanks!

Good luck.

gif:
Hello Sivach, i found the problem, its a bug from the platform, when using iCustom with timeframes equal to 5 or less, it enters in a loop of loading rendering the computer out of memory. I dont know of this happens to everyone , but in mine it defenetly does! I will send one email to MQL4 stating the problem and see theyr answer. Thanks!

Are you planning to trade on August 2007?

ups I forgot,... mine with $500 initial deposit and got DD on early January 2007.

Perhaps it will succeed when set a high spacing ( above 50 points )

500$ is very little for forex, not only for a EA like this that use multiple orders and lot increment...

Having too big spacing is as worse as having too tight.

It seem AutoSpacing is doing pretty well up to now, set it as TF 60, length at 10

and play with indicators.

This EA is not "holy grail", so it must be tunned to match actual conditions.

This mean will not work on all periods.

If you find settings for early 2007 then will not work for 2008.

As a side note, I saw EAs sold on internet 10 times worse than this one, so...

Enforcer:
As a side note, I saw EAs sold on internet 10 times worse than this one, so...

yup, i definetly agree with you ....

this EA is one of my fav,... I keep trying to find / modify this EA to minimize DD possibility. that's why i'm using minimal deposit to test it's strength.

one could survive through worst period and started with minimal deposit, it would be perfect for any time you run it, CMIIW.

basically, big DD could be reduced if EA stop to place buy orders just before trend is going down for so long (could be more than 2 days) and not giving any chance to reverse , vice versa.

many EAs try to combine time to trading with correlative news, perhaps the same idea could minimize relative DD for this EA.

Yup, avoid trading during news may help.

About stop placing orders when loose too much, look here

extern bool AllowRecovery = true; //enable/disable loss management

extern double MaxLossPercent = 1; //maximum loss in balance procents 1=1% max loss

extern bool ExitAllTrades = false; //Close all open orders

extern bool StopTrading = false; //stop trading if loss management was triggered

extern bool PlaceRecoveryOrders = false; //Use counter orders to get in profit

if AllowRecovery = true will stop placing orders if loss is more than MaxLossPercent.

StopTrading = true will try to finish current cycle and stop after that

ExitAllTrades= true will act as stop loss at MaxLossPercent specified.

PlaceRecoveryOrders better let it to false, is enough one that go lose and you're screwed...

Hello!

I still have not enough experience. Has installed your program Pipmaker15 in MT-4 Alpari demo. What indicators need to be established to this program?

Thanks

New settings?

Hi Enforcer, the ea that you have created is great! but I was wandering if you are changing settings, (as stated in your latest post) for minimizing DD, or are they just for avoidance of News times and then reset back to original settings?

Viachaslau:
Hello!

I still have not enough experience. Has installed your program Pipmaker15 in MT-4 Alpari demo. What indicators need to be established to this program?

Thanks

AdaptiveRSI

i-Trend

Reason: