PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 144

yast77:
May i know what broker you are using ? I'm currently using masterforex broker, but not sure it is whether a good broker or not, anyone who have a great deal with any broker ?

Yes, take AUDCAD-Mover So what?

Forex Trading System

http://www.learncurrencytrading.com/fxforum/fxcm-forex-system-selector/35612-top-10-performing-systems-september-2008-a.html

yast77:
The ea strategy is there, so we just need to take care of it from avoiding to on it and close all trade when any big news or serious news is coming. If you on the ea 24 hours, i can guarantee you will blow your account 1 day. Since pipsmaker and and major ea cannot bear the effect of serious news, so we as the trader need to manage and on the ea when it is a good time to trade. Just my sharing, if you have any comment and idea, just sound out and we can share together.

Big news are not interesting - only big trends makes the problem, because news are included in big trends. Dont forget 1. the trend 2.the news. For me news are not interesting.

erdenmensch:
Big news are not interesting - only big trends makes the problem, because news are included in big trends. Dont forget 1. the trend 2.the news. For me news are not interesting.

Then from your experience, can you predict when is the big trend is coming and how you predict it ? Because i'm still new to forex trading, thanks for any advise !!

hi

yast77:
Then from your experience, can you predict when is the big trend is coming and how you predict it ? Because i'm still new to forex trading, thanks for any advise !!

you can see a big trend using MA 200 on 1 h or higher TF

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
you can see a big trend using MA 200 on 1 h or higher TF

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Yes, thats true.

Yes, it's true....

But, guys, let's admit.....you will see it AFTER it has developed, so, thank's, it's too late, lol

What we need is that this EA, whatever his name, has to detect the beggining of such a move by it's initial "explosion" so to say.... That's the ideea of my initial post....with a weighted medium 5 min range...

madscalp:
I don't agree your opinion.

Why ?

Because the case which you tell is very very rare with safe settings.

As this system is highly profitable, after 2 or 3 months, you have to withdraw a profit to open a new account with another system then create again another account with another system.

The secret is the diversification.

Regards.

I totally agree!!! I've noticed here that everyone wants to create a perfect EA. But the truth is that it doesn't have to be perfect it has to only be profitable and Profitable is different to everyone. If I can create a system which makes a lot of money in a short period and later on like once or twice a year I have a 50% blowout that to me is a profitable system. The key is to diversification you said it. it is a different approach then having to perfect something in 2D, instead view your capital from a 3D perspective. The more dimensions u use to fix a problem the more effective you become at finding a solution. People don't know how to manage things in multidimensions and that is why they always fail.

JLC

P.S my responce to anyone trading out there "I make money do you???"

spreadbetit:
I think this sounds like a gr8 system, but one problem I don't seem to get this baby to work at all.

Could someone please assist me, I have currently got a demo account with ODL MetaTrader4, i have downloaded pipmaker_v12.mq4, i-trend.mq4 and put them into the indicator's folder, I can get the I-Trend to work fine on the chart, but I'm not seeing the PIPMaker at all. It tells me that pipmaker_v12 is not custom indicator and will be removed???

I don't understand ...

You dont need to understand. Forget this system. It makes you unhappy in long time and maybe in short time, too. The difference is, in long time you loose all your money what you earned in short time.

get it to work ....

I think this sounds like a gr8 system, but one problem I don't seem to get this baby to work at all.

Could someone please assist me, I have currently got a demo account with ODL MetaTrader4, i have downloaded pipmaker_v12.mq4, i-trend.mq4 and put them into the indicator's folder, I can get the I-Trend to work fine on the chart, but I'm not seeing the PIPMaker at all. It tells me that pipmaker_v12 is not custom indicator and will be removed???

I don't understand ...

Further info ....

i have loaded it as a script and it tries to load, as I see alot of white writing on the top left side of the chart, however it still doesn't work. I get these errors on the Terminal experts tab;

2008.10.22 14:52:31 Pipmaker_V12 GBPUSD,M1: removed

2008.10.22 14:52:31 Pipmaker_V12 GBPUSD,M1: uninit reason 0

2008.10.22 14:52:31 Pipmaker_V12 GBPUSD,M1: deinitialized

2008.10.22 14:52:31 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\ODL MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\i_Trend.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M30

Pipmaker is an expert not an indi....

spreadbetit:

I don't understand ...

Further info ....

i have loaded it as a script and it tries to load, as I see alot of white writing on the top left side of the chart, however it still doesn't work. I get these errors on the Terminal experts tab;

2008.10.22 14:52:31 Pipmaker_V12 GBPUSD,M1: removed

2008.10.22 14:52:31 Pipmaker_V12 GBPUSD,M1: uninit reason 0

2008.10.22 14:52:31 Pipmaker_V12 GBPUSD,M1: deinitialized

2008.10.22 14:52:31 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\ODL MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\i_Trend.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M30
Reason: