PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 224

dimitri1:

Hi to Everybody,

I would like to ask,from your personal experience using this EA, what is the powerful part of the Logic : 1. The Signals ? 2. Position Management ?

and secondly what is the weakest point ?

This will help to probably find out if there is any space to improve results ....

Thanks to Everybody

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri

I always think and feel,do not to use the thing that you don't know or out of your understanding, you must have sufficient knowledge about, to handle it,other wise any best invention is useless for you (i am talking about trading and tools) .

let us wait Nicole what she says and share her experience and wisdom.

regards

mntiwana:

Dimitri

I always think and feel,do not to use the thing that you don't know or out of your understanding, you must have sufficient knowledge about, to handle it,other wise any best invention is useless for you (i am talking about trading and tools) .

let us wait Nicole what she says and share her experience and wisdom.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

Exactly .... "sufficient knowledge" & "experience" is what i am looking for with my questions .... of course we will wait for Nicole ... and any added knowledge or statistical observation ....

Thank you

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

Exactly .... "sufficient knowledge" & "experience" is what i am looking for with my questions .... of course we will wait for Nicole ... and any added knowledge or statistical observation ....

Thank you

Best Regards

Dimitri

Hello you both... i am sorry, i am busy in the moment, can not test... but anyhow, i would prefer to have this function i described at the EA... i am sure if i test with higher amount of Demo... The EA will also take trades until this amount is gone... ;-(

NicoleDeinhard:
Hello you both... i am sorry, i am busy in the moment, can not test... but anyhow, i would prefer to have this function i described at the EA... i am sure if i test with higher amount of Demo... The EA will also take trades until this amount is gone... ;-(

Dear Nicole,

Could you share used settings details in order to have the same basis for discussion, please do not forget to specify EA version, instrument and time frame ...

Thank you for your cooperation

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear Nicole,

Could you share used settings details in order to have the same basis for discussion, please do not forget to specify EA version, instrument and time frame ...

Thank you for your cooperation

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear Dimitri,

i used standard settings of attached version on TF 1 and all 28 Pairs (major and minor pairs), with 3000 $ demo account.

Kind regards 

Nicoleeeee :-)
Files:

NicoleDeinhard:
Dear Dimitri,

i used standard settings of attached version on TF 1 and all 28 Pairs (major and minor pairs), with 3000 $ demo account.

Kind regards 

Nicoleeeee :-)

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for your detailed info ... i will run also on Demo ... with 11 main Pairs, i will add DAX also ... will see.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for your detailed info ... i will run also on Demo ... with 11 main Pairs, i will add DAX also ... will see.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Great Dimi :-) Thank you! My knowledge is not so big :-)

NicoleDeinhard:
Great Dimi :-) Thank you! My knowledge is not so big :-)

Nicole

i looked inside code today the ver"Pip Maker v17_3" it is more interesting than this and useful too.

i think we should work on it rather than wasting time on this martingale style ea.

mntiwana:

Nicole

i looked inside code today the ver"Pip Maker v17_3" it is more interesting than this and useful too.

i think we should work on it rather than wasting time on this martingale style ea.

Where did you find it :-) mntiwana?

NicoleDeinhard:
Where did you find it :-) mntiwana?

It is here and i get it from this same thread.... at least it having some thing to handle not blind like martingale :)

Reason: