PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 223

NicoleDeinhard:
Hi, i download last version from Mr. @mladen,

pipmaker v1.2 nmc.mq4..

I add at all pairs at TF1 with standard settings and let it run for 10 Days at Demo account with 3000 $...

The Ea made around 105% Profit, but could not build equity, the first days  equity grows to 3500 and than because of many many trades open
equity got smaller and smaller until margin call.

The profit result was amazing.... any idea how to set the EA, that grow equity?

Kind regards and a nice Sunday for you!

Nicoleeeee :-)

I am reading/learning this whole thread since last week when i manage time,i think any new idea and logic be invested for to create a new EA rather than working and testing on old ea,that nobody is going to help guide you.at least you know and understand what you are expecting from you ea and then you can modify/improve it because you knows the whole theme.

regards

mntiwana:

I am reading/learning this whole thread since last week when i manage time,i think any new idea and logic be invested for to create a new EA rather than working and testing on old ea,that nobody is going to help guide you.at least you know and understand what you are expecting from you ea and then you can modify/improve it because you knows the whole theme.

regards

Yes dear mntiwana, you are right...
Just i really like very much the speed of that EA.... it was amazing to look daybyday the profit growing...
Maybe needs a account with higher amount then 3000 $... i will test again....

have a great week, my friend :-)

NicoleDeinhard:
Yes dear mntiwana, you are right...
Just i really like very much the speed of that EA.... it was amazing to look daybyday the profit growing...
Maybe needs a account with higher amount then 3000 $... i will test again....

have a great week, my friend :-)

Last time we were talking with a tsd participant (in thread"best alternative solutions"),he was arguing same thing to open multiple trade all two sides as hedge to handle margin call,same to martingale logic but was not able to satisfy how to remove and or handle all previous opened trades in opposite trend (that always cause account clean as zero equity at some stage sooner or later and you experienced it already) or consequently afford the whole loss as a result ...... do you have any suggestion/solution how to handle or remove that trades,if NO.then plz forget about,this is just waste of time ..... as per my opinion.

then there can be few percent chance when you hedging or playing martingale in different pairs.not and never in single one.hope you will be think and reply responsibly :)

My idea for this EA is the following:

The EA makes extreme fast profit and also grows equity fast in the 1-2 days, specially when we have high vola...or news.
just in the moment when he open trades against and many trades, the equity get lost.

He needs something like a equity reset. the function could be like this:

EA remembers the first equity and when for instance a equity profit with 100 $ (adjustable by user input) is reached, he close all other trades.
After takes a pause from 5 min or more (adjustable by user input), sends an email to user, you payout your profit and EA starts again. in this way EA remains virgin.

What you think about?

Mr. @mladen, could something like this programmed in the EA?

All the best

Nicoleeee :-)

NicoleDeinhard:
My idea for this EA is the following:

The EA makes extreme fast profit and also grows equity fast in the 1-2 days, specially when we have high vola...or news.
just in the moment when he open trades against and many trades, the equity get lost.

He needs something like a equity reset. the function could be like this:

EA remembers the first equity and when for instance a equity profit with 100 $ (adjustable by user input) is reached, he close all other trades.
After takes a pause from 5 min or more (adjustable by user input), sends an email to user, you payout your profit and EA starts again. in this way EA remains virgin.

What you think about?

Mr. @mladen, could something like this programmed in the EA?

All the best

Nicoleeee :-)

But the problem came in action when ea destroy users virginity before equity reach at some final stage (plus 100$) i means final is then when there is no pending opened trades in minus.

equity is safe when no opened minus trades pending,let me try make you understand by other way,a person is not safe till you stop the firing gun man.

mntiwana:

Last time we were talking with a tsd participant (in thread"best alternative solutions"),he was arguing same thing to open multiple trade all two sides as hedge to handle margin call,same to martingale logic but was not able to satisfy how to remove and or handle all previous opened trades in opposite trend (that always cause account clean as zero equity at some stage sooner or later and you experienced it already) or consequently afford the whole loss as a result ...... do you have any suggestion/solution how to handle or remove that trades,if NO.then plz forget about,this is just waste of time ..... as per my opinion.

then there can be few percent chance when you hedging or playing martingale in different pairs.not and never in single one.hope you will be think and reply responsibly :)

Dear mntiwana,

I just noticed that you are referred to our discussion (in thread"best alternative solutions") and i thank you. Just to have a clear opinion on my logic, i insist that is not a martingale and i discover that the "pipmaker" must have (?) a similar logic. I have to run it and see all actions in real world ...

What i liked also, in first appearance, is what described in page 144 & post #2148 of this thread, the Opening Logic of Long & Short Positions. It has, in a certain way, the "Profitable Set Up" i am looking for ... (already explained in thread"best alternative solutions") ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

I just noticed that you are referred to our discussion (in thread"best alternative solutions") and i thank you. Just to have a clear opinion on my logic, i insist that is not a martingale and i discover that the "pipmaker" must have (?) a similar logic. I have to run it and see all actions in real world ...

What i liked also, in first appearance, is what described in page 144 & post #2148 of this thread, the Opening Logic of Long & Short Positions. It has, in a certain way, the "Profitable Set Up" i am looking for ... (already explained in thread"best alternative solutions") ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear Dimitri

Welcome again,i will be read these pages to encroach some thing usable as final solutions but i have very less hope about....... now you and Nicole on the same road to rose valley,just don't forget me when any of you both found rose smell.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear Dimitri

Welcome again,i will be read these pages to encroach some thing usable as final solutions but i have very less hope about....... now you and Nicole on the same road to rose valley,just don't forget me when any of you both found rose smell.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

From my side you are welcome, but i certainly prefer participation ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

From my side you are welcome, but i certainly prefer participation ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Then imagine me along with you,don't worry.

regards

Hi to Everybody,

I would like to ask,from your personal experience using this EA, what is the powerful part of the Logic : 1. The Signals ? 2. Position Management ?

and secondly what is the weakest point ?

This will help to probably find out if there is any space to improve results ....

Thanks to Everybody

Best Regards

Dimitri

Reason: