PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 203

Hi. I just demoed the latest version (v17.3_SL)

I am a bit confused. After some considerable drawdown, on eurusd, it closed out the trade at a loss of $200 and now it has not traded since. It has registered the floating loss of $200 (on the top left of the screen) and is doing nothing..

Can anyone advise?

Depend on your settings, if you set to exit trades at max drawdown percent and cease trading on dd hit won't trade again until you restart EA.

Enforcer:
Depend on your settings, if you set to exit trades at max drawdown percent and cease trading on dd hit won't trade again until you restart EA.

Hmm... i'll double check.. but i remember it was down about $500 at one stage. Then the market went in my favour - i thought I was going heading for positive territory and then it closed out at $200. I thought it was a once off, but it happened yesterday again with eurjpy.

Must be a bug.

Strange.. what was saying on log files?

to open:

Pipmaker_V17_3_SL EURUSD,H1: open #87674332 sell 0.50 EURUSD at 1.3155 ok

and then a few day later:

14:00:01 Pipmaker_V17_3_SL USDCHF,H1: close #87674332 sell 0.50 EURUSD at 1.3155 at price 1.3196

I just noticed that USDCHF in that sentence above.. could it be some confusion between pairs.. same magic no?

USDCHF is the chart where EA is attached...

Can't say why was closed... maybe I'll add debug info (closed for _reason_)

EA was attached to EURUSD and another one to USDCHF

hmmmm very confusing

Did you put same magic number or different magic for each pair?

I'll check, maybe is a issue with magic numbers.

yes.. i had same magic number for all the pairs.. how silly. maybe its that!

I doubt is that, in every function where orders are closed check is done by Symbol AND MagicNumber.

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)
Reason: