How do I make an indicator for a separate timeframe?

I want to look at a chart at a given timeframe. Say, H1.

And I want to have a Stochastic indicator beneath it, in its own window. It comes bundled with MT4 so I just have to drag and drop it.

Now, I also want to have another Stochastic indicator in its own window, for a different timeframe. Say, M15.

The Stochastic indicator comes bundled with MT4 and it's open source so I thought I could just copy it, hack it and alter it so it would provide the data for the timeframe that I want.

But I've read every line of code in it and really can't figure out where that could be changed.

Is that possible?

TIA

whoowl:

I want to look at a chart at a given timeframe. Say, H1.

And I want to have a Stochastic indicator beneath it, in its own window. It comes bundled with MT4 so I just have to drag and drop it.

Now, I also want to have another Stochastic indicator in its own window, for a different timeframe. Say, M15.

The Stochastic indicator comes bundled with MT4 and it's open source so I thought I could just copy it, hack it and alter it so it would provide the data for the timeframe that I want.

But I've read every line of code in it and really can't figure out where that could be changed.

Is that possible?

TIA

My assumption of your post is that:
1. You want to open another stochastic indicator in the same chart with different time frame.
2. You want to alter the code in the preinstalled indicator for your need.

the answer of those question is:
1. I don't think you can do that. as far as I know the indicator is attached to the timeframe means there's no a function like choosing what timeframe the indicator should go. The best solution is open the same pair with different time and open the indicator there.
2. The answer is yes, you can do that. But if it's related to the question no1, then the answer is you can't do that.

Basically to choose which timeframe the indicator can works is only for EA. 

For the record, your assumptions are correct.

I am sorry my need cannot be fulfilled. It would be very useful to me.

Thank you for your answer.

Reason: