PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 94

pipmakerV12

Hi Enforcer,

For your Pipmaker v12, is it possible to separate buy spacing and sell spacing and let the spacings increase or decrease as chosen? For example:

buy #1 lot 0.01

buy #2 lot 0.02 spacing is 10

buy #3 lot 0.03 spacing is 9

buy #4 lot 0.04 spacing is 8

buy #5 lot 0.05 spacing is 7

buy #6 lot 0.06 spacing is 6

buy #7 lot 0.07 spacing is 5

buy #8 lot 0.08 spacing is 4

buy #9 lot 0.09 spacing is 3

buy #10 lot 0.10 spacing is 2

buy #11 lot 0.11 spacing is 1 (when spacing becomes 1, it stays 1)

buy #12 lot 0.12 spacing is 1

buy #13 lot 0.13 spacing is 1

etc.

If we can vary spacing, do you think we may test to further lower DD?

Could you kindly post the code that would do the above when you have time?

Thank you very much.

forexjim

Hmm, won't be so hard to code, but I think this will increase DD or even crash account.

If is happening a big move and spacing is decreasing by each order then will hit margin sooner....

VarySpacing of v13

Enforcer:
Give it a try

extern int VarySpacing = 0; //default Spacing will increase or decrease by number of orders, separate for buy and sell. 1 to increase, -1 to decrease, 0 to disable

extern int VaryTrendSpacing = 0; //default TrendSpacing will increase or decrease by number of orders, separate for buy and sell. 1 to increase, -1 to decrease, 0 to disable
Nothing else changed.

Hi Enforcing,

Thank you so much! You are so lightning-fast!

I now understand you. By my example it would actually crash my account sooner. Oh boy! Let me try the opposite to see it helps.

Merci bourcoup!

forexjim

Pipmaker v13_2

Hi Enforcer,

Did I miss something?

I set spacing to 15 and VarySpacing to -1 but the spacing did not decrease (see attached).

Thank you for advising.

forexjim

Files:

Just tested is working ok for me on both ways.

Make sure you set VarySpacing=1 or to -1.

Anyway, is not necessary to have orders placed exactly at that distance, Spacing is minimum distance, not fixed distance.

Pipmaker v12

Hi Enforcer,

I must have messed:

I tried to bother you minimally: I was slow in backtesting: I am still testing your Pipmaker v12. You put the varyspacing on v13. I thought that without bothering you again I could copy the relevant codes into v12. But I was not good enough.

Do you mind putting the varyspacing codes into v12? Sorry I have to bother you so.

Thank you so much!

forexjim

V13, V13_1 and v13_2 have same functionality, you just don't use new options like money management and will perform the same a v12

Enforcer:
V13, V13_1 and v13_2 have same functionality, you just don't use new options like money management and will perform the same a v12

Okay, I will try. Thanks.

Pipmaker v13_2 with varyspacing.

Hi Enforcer,

Could you please look at the following result from v13_2 with varyspacing? Could it be that spacing is decreasing but the lot size is not incrementing?

Thank you.

forexjim

Files:

had anyone using it for live account ?

hi ,all

had anyone using this ea for live account ?

which pair works better ?

and the setting ?

thanks .

Reason: