[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 16

sergey620x:
Oleg, have you tried doing this: sell pounddollar and buy kiwi? That way the spread is smaller. 6 ppts on insta.
I agree, but they do not make such a spread for nothing, the volatility is higher here, in the end that's what it comes out to.

OlegTs:
I agree, but they didn't make the spread for nothing, the volatility is higher here, in the end that's what it comes out to be
So you sold early.

sergey620x:
So you sold early.

It's probably impossible to guess early or not, otherwise everyone here would be millionaires))

I think it is important to know the general trend and probability of movement, i.e. if the pair is in a long trend, and without a pullback, the probability of a pullback or change of trend is high, which means that if you correctly calculate the MM and the net of orders for a deposit, you will be in profit

I am not a follower of the idea "the trend is my friend", of course it is my friend, but in the sense of the probability of its termination))

OlegTs:

It's probably impossible to guess early or not, otherwise everyone here would be millionaires))

I think it is important to know the general trend and probability of movement, i.e. if the pair is in a long trend, and without a pullback, the probability of a pullback or change of trend is high, which means that if you correctly calculate the MM and the net of orders for a deposit, you will be in profit

I do not support the idea "the trend is my friend", of course it is my friend, but in terms of the probability of its termination))

I sold the pound last night, bought the eu. Waiting for the indices to close. I'm up 12 pips so far. It's on the same account I have. I'm trying to hedge.

The euro has slowed down... It needs to go up more))))

rigc:
the eu has slowed down... I should go up more)))

or maybe down?

The eu is in the oversold area at the moment but has not yet worked out all the pickles for today. I think yesterday's low should be tested at least.

Moreover, not a single indicator is showing the growth. Even the ishimoku on the daily chart is showing a sell.

important eurozone statistics are out, zero emotion.....

in short, they're up to their eyeballs in terms of unemployment.

snail09_1:

So... Where, in pp. on the eu and british?

What do you mean where? Each of you has some rules for opening a deal, but for some reason you stubbornly want to predict the future, so I can't predict the future)))

The pound is a HORSE, it needs to go down and a lot of people are buying. Until he eats the stops he won't budge.
Reason: