PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 27

I am up 34 bucks with a 225 buck float with 0.01...not that great...you need a 2k account at least to hold under 15% DD...

But it is too early to tell and I like this price action EA...

ES

1Dave7:
What timeframe are you forward testing on?? Dave

Hi,

Here are the modifications you wanted.

Settings:

UseSPB = true; (No trades will be opened if spread is widened)

CloseAtGain = true; (All opened positions (other pairs also) will be closed if TargetGain is achieved. Only open trades profit will be counted.)

TargetGain = amount you want achieve (set to zero if you want to close all trades immidiately)

After closing all trades variable ceasetrading will be set to true, i.e. no other trades of this pair will be opened.

If you want to close only open trades of the attached pair you can uncomment the two lines of the function "void ExitAllTrades()".

CeroOnda:
To Ver.9-1

Rename it Ver.9-2 please.

Is it possible to close ALL positions in ALL pairs when "Equity > Balance"?

Thx a lot!

CeroOnda
Files:

1Dave7:
What timeframe are you forward testing on?? Dave

What timeframe are you running it on. Please put into EA the timeframe it is supposed to be run on.

Thanks a bunch!

Dave

I run it on H4...in four instruments:

EUR/GBP

NZD/USD

CHFJPY

AUD/CAD

ES

1Dave7:
What timeframe are you running it on. Please put into EA the timeframe it is supposed to be run on.

Thanks a bunch!

Dave

parisienne:
Hi,

Settings:

CloseAtGain = true; (All opened positions (other pairs also) will be closed if TargetGain is achieved. Only open trades profit will be counted.)

TargetGain = amount you want achieve (set to zero if you want to close all trades immidiately)

After closing all trades variable ceasetrading will be set to true, i.e. no other trades of this pair will be opened.

If you want to close only open trades of the attached pair you can uncomment the two lines of the function "void ExitAllTrades()".

But CeroOnda said ver.9-1 is the better one. So please can you do in 9-1, too? Thanks!

In this version in moment i have only sell positions. Is this right Cero? Ive thought it is with buy/sell?

erdenmensch:
But CeroOnda said ver.9-1 is the better one. So please can you do in 9-1, too? Thanks! In this version in moment i have only sell positions. Is this right Cero? Ive thought it is with buy/sell?

yes right..version 9.1 is the better one..now i am using in ibfx micro acct

Ver.9-2 is Ver.9-1 with some add-ons, so, in theory it's the same EA with more variables (I've not tested yet).

It's OK if you have only short positions (sell) right now if you're trading EUR-USD, GBP-USD and USD-JPY.

If I'm right, the EA will trade long positions (buy) only when the price is above the thick red line in your chart.

erdenmensch:
But CeroOnda said ver.9-1 is the better one. So please can you do in 9-1, too? Thanks! In this version in moment i have only sell positions. Is this right Cero? Ive thought it is with buy/sell?

CeroOnda:
Ver.9-2 is Ver.9-1 with some add-ons, so, in theory it's the same EA with more variables (I've not tested yet).

It's OK if you have only short positions (sell) right now if you're trading EUR-USD, GBP-USD and USD-JPY.

If I'm right, the EA will trade long positions (buy) only when the price is above the thick red line in your chart.

Thank you, now Ive a longsignal in EUR-USD but in 5 Min.

Thanks a lot parisienne for your hard work.

Now, is it possible to close ALL trades (with profit and loss) when the Equity curve matches the Balance one?

Almost all the time, the Equity is less than the balance, but sometimes they match. I'd like very much to have a fresh start every time this happens.

Do you think this is a good idea and is it possible to achieve?

CeroOnda

parisienne:
Hi,

Settings:

Reason: