Need Help To Edit This Great EA - page 8

Last update 09/13/07, 22:13 (est) CHECK THIS POST OFTEN UNTIL THE NEXT NIGHTLY INPUT UPDATE

0.50 GBP/USD stopped out, try again with 0.60

0.10 EUR/CHF still open with a TS notching up and "locking-in" 3 pips profit, thus far....

0.20 AUD/CAD stopped out, try again with 0.30

0.10 NZD/JPY still open with a TS notching up and "locking-in" 53 pips profit, thus far....

Statistics (closed trades)

GBP/USD 0 BE, 0 Wins, 5 losses

EUR/CHF 0 BE, 0 Wins, 0 Losses

AUD/CAD 0 BE, 0 Wins 2 Losses

NZD/JPY 0 BE, 0 Wins, 0 Losses

INITIAL BALANCE: $1,000.00, CURRENT BALANCE: $863.94, CURRENT FLOAT: +$23.82, # OF DAYS: 7

Last update 09/14/07, 02:39(est) CHECK THIS POST OFTEN UNTIL THE NEXT NIGHTLY INPUT UPDATE

0.60 GBP/USD Buy Stop @ 2.0225, Sell Stop @ 2.0151

0.10 EUR/CHF still open with a TS notching up and "locking-in" 3 pips profit, thus far....

0.30 AUD/CAD open long from 0.8706

0.10 NZD/JPY still open with a TS notching up and "locking-in" 53 pips profit, thus far....

Statistics (closed trades)

GBP/USD 0 BE, 0 Wins, 5 losses

EUR/CHF 0 BE, 0 Wins, 0 Losses

AUD/CAD 0 BE, 0 Wins 2 Losses

NZD/JPY 0 BE, 0 Wins, 0 Losses

INITIAL BALANCE: $1,000.00, CURRENT BALANCE: $863.94, CURRENT FLOAT: +$18.91, # OF DAYS: 8

So in 4 years there is not one time that there are 7 consecutive losses...BUT...the instance that I decide to test the method I get 7 consecutive losses...

Moral to the Story: Do not believe everything you read on the internet

This method is not ready for primetime and I cannot recommend trading the GBP/USD with the published inputs by our thread author who has since disappeared.

Grusso's backtests must be flawed, also...or I am extremely unlucky...or lucky actually as I found out rather quickly in my demo account.

I can continue the tests, if anybody wishes me to, I am down 20% from the 1k I started with...

I suggest to adjust the Gap...and the other inputs need be looked at to cause the system to trade less and wait for higher probability conditions.

ES

You guys really do not see how great this EA is..

It is actually a Utility! You can use it to make entries with in your manual trading then manage them on automatic...

It has all you need...

Entry on Buy or Sell Stop

SL

BE

TS

TP

You can set it to buy long only or short only if you do not want a bi-directional choice...so get out your favorite indicator and enter on support or resistance and go play golf

ES

Testing continues

I am still testing this and floating 49 bucks over the weekend...on this 1k, 4-pair account trading 0.10...

I use ATR to figure out the inputs for the other pair and am surviving. With the float I am up about 2% this week...I have a trailing stop set on one pair guaranteeing me some profit and the other three that are open have made it far enough for the BE to be set.

but again this EA is a real Utility...you can use it on your manual trading!!!!

ES

Also take note: that the default inputs for the TS's in the posted EA's are 0 PIPS. You must change that and add your value there in pips.

zeppelin:
Thanks for the support, ElectricSavant!

This EA is ready to run in live account. i'm floating +300 pips right now. BUT, the problem is, u must trailing the stop loss 160 pips manually .

So, any master, please edit it for us.. thank u!

I am continuing to test privatly, beginning 09/18/07. If anybody is interested, I am using 576P 1HR ATRand modified the spreadsheet accordingly. I am trading the same four pair (GBP/USD, AUD/CAD, EUR/CHF, NZD/JPY).I am no longer increasing lot size at each failure. I am using a 1K demo account with 0.1Lotsize.

I am testing the EA with its current default settings... this is a daily system where the SIBKIS is weekly...

Anyways...Thanks for the EA to test Zeppy & Ralph...Do not be shy...please visit your thread and post.

ES

Files:

Here is a related link...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178143

zeppy update

ES, here's an updated EA where you can set TradeDays (in English). I hope it makes you plenty of dough .

Files:
Reason: