PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 32

ericbach:
Using Cero's settings, I tried an experiment with a demo account and also a identical live account. The results in live account were totally different in a negative way. Believe it must be the dealer spreads put on live account. Not sure how to overcome this to achieve identical results. If possible, does someone knows what settings need to be adjusted on live account, please inform.

With microlots you can forget the trading, because the spred ist to much. In live trading it makes sin, only one pair to trade, because Ive saw, there are sometimes 10 open postions and more in one! pair. Thats not realistic. So, when you trade every trade with 1 Lot, you have sometimes 12 Lot in the market. You need big capital for 12 Lot and maybe more.

at the moment i have 12 trades open

thats for me to much

can i set a max. Trade at the same time

or set a max. of open lots

at this moment tere are 12 trades open and all together are open 3.3 lots

thanks

ericbach:
Using Cero's settings, I tried an experiment with a demo account and also a identical live account. The results in live account were totally different in a negative way. Believe it must be the dealer spreads put on live account. Not sure how to overcome this to achieve identical results. If possible, does someone knows what settings need to be adjusted on live account, please inform.

This is very disturbing, does it mean running this on demo is useless?

I am on demo as well and was thinking of going live soon.

Who is the Broker Eric, name and shame!

Brokers & Scalping

Interesting information about scalping at

Forex Brokers that Allow Scalping: Research and Results | Forex strategies revealed

Also I have asked FXDD

>> Do you allow scalping? By scalping I mean holding a position for

>> less than 1 minute or less than 5 pips profit.

and they have answered me:

>> Yes we do. There is no time limit or pip limit on our platforms.

ericbach:

Brokers!!!

Let me restate that it is important to select a reputable broker with VERY GOOD order execution! I ran this live and the biggest problem I had was with requotes. If your broker ends up with a lot of requotes, I guarantee you that you will suffer bigger than expected losses on the losing orders. I am currently working on an idea to place a OrderModify() to put in a "stoploss" and "takeprofit" to lock in prices to minimize the requotes problem. EXECUTION SPEED IS CRITICAL!!! NO REQUOTES IS CRITICAL!!!

Don

don_forex:
Let me restate that it is important to select a reputable broker with VERY GOOD order execution! I ran this live and the biggest problem I had was with requotes. If your broker ends up with a lot of requotes, I guarantee you that you will suffer bigger than expected losses on the losing orders. I am currently working on an idea to place a OrderModify() to put in a "stoploss" and "takeprofit" to lock in prices to minimize the requotes problem. EXECUTION SPEED IS CRITICAL!!! NO REQUOTES IS CRITICAL!!! Don

and how do i know befor going live?

smartman:
Interesting information about scalping at

Forex Brokers that Allow Scalping: Research and Results | Forex strategies revealed

Also I have asked FXDD

>> Do you allow scalping? By scalping I mean holding a position for

>> less than 1 minute or less than 5 pips profit.

and they have answered me:

>> Yes we do. There is no time limit or pip limit on our platforms.

Yes, but they wide the spread and requotes sometimes. This is by almost brokers with MT4 plattform

erdenmensch:
Yes, but they wide the spread and requotes sometimes. This is by almost brokers with MT4 plattform

So on Demo everything is fine

and Live they will tell us: you are to nervous for us.

requote here wider spread ther

swisscheese:
So on Demo everything is fine

and Live they will tell us: you are to nervous for us.

requote here wider spread ther

No, they dont tell us - the mt4-platform show us with error window or so!!! That is the reason, why most systems in a live account will not function on a long-term basis, even if they are still so good.

I think this will be great.

don_forex:
I am currently working on an idea to place a OrderModify() to put in a "stoploss" and "takeprofit" to lock in prices to minimize the requotes problem.
Reason: