Divorce methods... - page 3

Tantrik:
you can trade like this for years.

Many people have been doing this for years, and they have been doing it for years, while they have been attracting more and more investors. And it's not just individual traders. The combination of martin/average and pyramid with aggressive advertising)))

Avals:

Many traders have been doing this for years, and they have been promoting more and more investors. And it's not just individual traders. The combination of martin/average and pyramid with aggressive advertising))))
I was talking about one account, not periodic divorces. What is over sitting? everyone says(especially investors) where is the definition? how long can you wait for profit - 3 hours - 3 days and 15 days over sitting? (if you ask brokerage companies, they will say they need to close by evening - they need profit every day :))

Avals:

The monitoring can also be tricky: they open a hundred demos - half of them are buy, the other half are sell and so on according to the scheme of the top-strunner. Probably one will pop up with a good state :) Especially if it is a sit without stops and with small TP
it depends on what to trade - direction, mood, probability or chance.

all..... gone to think... can't wait for an answer :((.

Tantrik:
I was talking about one account, not periodic divorces. What is overstaying? everyone says (especially investors) where is the definition? how long can you wait for profit - 3 hours - 3 days, and 15 days overstaying? (if you ask brokerage companies, they will say they need to close by evening - they need profit every day :))

In the dictionary:

Sitting in one place for a longer time than you should.

In this particular case in the drawdown.

paukas:

In the dictionary:

Over-sitting- Sitting somewhere longer than you should.

In this particular case, in a slump.

Do you trade with a dictionary (in hand)? (I have only one association - in a public toilet > over-sitting, the rest is not critical:))

If a person is distant from the subject, he won't even ask for monitoring. And luck has a way of running out. Be realistic.

Tantrik:

Do you trade with a dictionary (in hand)? (I have only one association - in a public toilet > over-sitting, the rest is not critical:))

So do you have such questions there? In a public one? :))

Tantrik:
I was talking about a single account, not periodic divorces. What is over sitting? everyone says (especially investors) where is the definition? how long can you wait for profit - 3 hours - 3 days, and 15 days of over sitting? (if you ask brokerage companies, they will say they need to close by evening - they need profit every day :))

Over sitting is when a person does not want to fix losses and may wait longer to Breakeven or to the small profit than to fix profitable positions. As a result, equity and balance curves have a specific look: equity is almost always below the balance and sometimes it is much lower for a long time. In general, a broker/dealer will sooner or later fix the losses if he does not like to do it himself :)

Avals:

Overbuilding is when a person does not want to take losses and may wait longer to breakeven or be in the black market than in case of taking a profitable position. As a result, equity and balance curves appear in a specific way: equity is almost always below the balance and sometimes it is much lower for a long time. In general, a broker/dealer will sooner or later fix the losses if he does not like to do it himself :)

I actually agree with you 100 percent. (The more so if he does not know what it is - a trend or a correction).

Actually on the subject: divorce: forex is a divorce (if you talk about currency exchange it used to be before - "people's forex"). Here is the EUR a year ago at 1.4 and now at 1.4, and what was there a year ago? - That's right speculation! (With a small correction: it wasn't people who speculated, but people who speculated).

Reason: