PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 26

I have written a function that can be implemented into almost any EA that should pause trading if spread is widened. To which version do you want it to be implemented?

jhp2025:
Well, I wish someone could help us with this, because you're absolutely right, that we'll never know when it comes, especially during the NEWS and/or weekend, mostly brokers sets higher spreads. Thanks a lot.

To Ver.9-1

Rename it Ver.9-2 please.

Is it possible to close ALL positions in ALL pairs when "Equity > Balance"?

Thx a lot!

CeroOnda

parisienne:
I have written a function that can be implemented into almost any EA that should pause trading if spread is widened. To which version do you want it to be implemented?

CeroOnda:
To Ver.9-1

Rename it Ver.9-2 please.

Is it possible to close ALL positions in ALL pairs when "Equity > Balance"?

Thx a lot!

CeroOnda

I dont get any backtesting results. Which makes you so surely, that Ver.9-2 is profitable? Does the backtesting function with you? With your attitudes nothing goes. But realtrading function. So I saw, there is no stopp loss defined. Thats very bad. That cannot be able be done in the long term well. Those are my experiences.

Oh, thank you, I read out myself Do you know, which pair is at most profitable?

In my opinion are GBP-USD and USD-JPY due to volatility and low spreads.

CeroOnda

erdenmensch:
Oh, thank you, I read out myself Do you know, which pair is at most profitable?

locking pips spreads

Well, thanks in advance, it should be the latest version I thought 9.1 or do you have the most latest one? Is it for MT4?

parisienne:

CeroOnda:
Hi,

Please refer to this post.

I've added the information you need (.set file for settings/parameters included).

CeroOnda

Hello Cero,

I believe your trendperiod setting should be change to 80 from 1200 since you are using 15 min chart.

Currently live testing your settings with vs9.1 min. acct. with lots set at 0.2, increment at 0.2 and either just going long or short. Will post results as they become available.

Also, if someone can just explain exactly what each variable setting means in relationship to the expert would be greatly appreciated for us to finely tune expert more.

Thanks.

CeroOnda:
Dave,

Try with 0.01 lots. I'm actually doing great.

CeroOnda

What timeframe are you forward testing on??

Dave

Reason: