Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 20

OnGoing:
Dear Denis, I am afraid that you do not understand. I don't believe, and certainly don't deify, if only because I simply don't have such a TC (not in need of optimization). But I would very much like to have one))

I had one. Which brought profit in one year, and then lightning-fast dumped in another.

If you want the system to trade profitably at all times, this is the opening of the century. There is no such system. And I don't think there will be.

FOReignEXchange:
If you want the system to trade profitably at all times, this is the opening of the century. There is no such system. And I don't think there will be.
In that case, I don't think you should trade at all, don't you agree? What is the difference between such "systems" and slot machines?

FOReignEXchange:

Of course there's no such system. But, if you equip the device with a simple switch, the results can be amazing :)

tara:

Of course, there are no such systems. But, if you equip the device with a simple on/off switch, the result can be amazing :)
So that's the point, the main thing is to turn it off) Maybe it's better not to turn it on at all? Oh, well...

paukas:
Forget what you were taught at university.

Tough childhood?

I took the phrase out of context: I overreacted ... :)

FOReignEXchange:

No. On the contrary. You don't want to optimize the system because you don't want to hear that it needs to be optimized.

You believe in it so much that you practically deify it. And I think the penultimate word is very true, because only God can trade everywhere and always only for profit.

Your mistake and I see it in you. I see your mistake.

Denis, what exactly do you call optimising a trading robot?

OnGoing:
So that's what it's all about, the main thing is to turn it off) Maybe it's better not to turn it on at all? Well...
Then the Grail would be a non-draining advisor.

tara:
Denis, what exactly do you call the optimization of a trading robot?

Maybe it is time to go back to Denis Valetdinovich. Or Deniso))).

Don't you think I can hear you? Why so much attention to the profile? Man, I never liked this forum. It's all crazy and twisted. Don't you notice?

Not only are they twisted, they're convinced of the opposite.

Can't we have a normal conversation? Why don't I go into everyone's profile, look up their ICQ, IP address, find their home address, find their wife's name, etc.? What's your problem, anyway? One minute you're spitting spittle, showing irritation at your interlocutor for telling the truth, the next you're showing respect for no reason at all.

Here it is, ladies and gentlemen! Russia's first ICL forum, the most central and most popular among developers! One in all of Russia! Where all the smartest and most advanced developers of the great country gather!

FOReignEXchange:

Here it is, ladies and gentlemen! Russia's first ICL forum, the most central and the most popular among developers! One for the whole of Russia! Where all the smartest and most advanced developers of the great country gather!

Wah, wah, what an unbridled stallion! Now the smart developers from all over the country will come and say what they think.)
Reason: