PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 25

I'm testing Ver.9-1 from the first post.

TF: M15

EUR-USD

GBP-USD

USD-JPY

Just added EUR-GBP

CeroOnda

elepoutre:
which version are you testing?

Hi, Please see post #243

CeroOnda

WHTenn:
Hi and question... which EA version are you using with these settings? Also, what Time Frame are you using? Thanks in advance for your reply!

CeroOnda:
With a micro account I sugest $500 starting with 0.01 lots. But I wouldn't go live yet... I still need to test the EA for at least 3 months. CeroOnda

Which version you use. Have you change the parameters?

Hi,

.set files are "Presets" for the EA you're running.

Clic on your SMILE face, clic LOAD, search the .set file, and you're done! (It's easyer than to change all the settings manually for each pair).

To create a .set file, clic on the SMILE face, chage your settings and when you're done, clic SAVE.

Hope I've made myself clear.

CeroOnda.

matsuikenj1:
what is file ".set" used for..and how to use it in meta4...? thank you for who can explain..!!!

Sorry, my main language is spanish and english gramar=grammar is not my speciality.

By the way... here's my statement so far.

And this are my settings (.set attached).

Testing Ver.9-1 from the first post.

TF: M15

Pairs:

- EUR-USD

- GBP-USD

- USD-JPY

- Just added EUR-GBP

I'd like to specially thank don for sharing this incredible EA.

CeroOnda from Argentina.

ElectricSavant:
Actually Yes & TY...(coma=comma)..but i am so tired I am comatose... ES

CeroOnda:
With a micro account I sugest $500 starting with 0.01 lots. But I wouldn't go live yet... I still need to test the EA for at least 3 months. CeroOnda

what version do you use and the setting is......??? tq

Hi,

Please refer to this post.

I've added the information you need (.set file for settings/parameters included).

CeroOnda

erdenmensch:
Which version you use. Have you change the parameters?

Hi,

I've added the information you need (.set file for settings/parameters included).

CeroOnda

matsuikenj1:
what version do you use and the setting is......??? tq

Limit Trading if pips spreads expanded during news

Hi CoreOnda,

I've tried this EA and works well, but what I need to do is to limit or stop the EA automatically when the pip spread expanded, especially during news time.

For example, if we're trading in EUR/USD pair with normal spread of 2 pips, sometimes during news time, it could expanded up to 9 pips or even more, so we set our EA if the spread become more than 2 pips, this EA stop working until the spread back to normal and EA starts working again.

Thanks a lot.

CeroOnda:
Hi,

CeroOnda

Reason: