PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 24

version

which version are you testing?

CeroOnda:
Sorry, my main language is spanish and english gramar=grammar is not my speciality.

By the way... here's my statement so far.

And this are my settings (.set attached)

I'd like to specially thank don for sharing this incredible EA.

CeroOnda from Argentina.

how to trading with 0.01 lot in ibfx

to @TS

what parameter i have to input to the EA or how to modify the EA...because i want to trade with 0.01 lot in ibfx demo acct....very thank you...!

matsuikenj1:
to @TS what parameter i have to input to the EA or how to modify the EA...because i want to trade with 0.01 lot in ibfx demo acct....very thank you...!

See post 215.

Don

TF 1M...setting is default

Hi and question... which EA version are you using with these settings? Also, what Time Frame are you using?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

CeroOnda:
Sorry, my main language is spanish and english gramar=grammar is not my speciality.

CeroOnda from Argentina.

berdj:
matsuikenj1

Your Test looks really good please share your t/f and settings.

tks

TF is 1M and settings is DEFAULT SETTING

CeroOnda:

CeroOnda from Argentina.

what is file ".set" used for..and how to use it in meta4...? thank you for who can explain..!!!

"NEO" version

for "NEO" version as attach on post #1 , is that just for "buy order" only....? i have been try and my position all is just "buy order" for ALL PAIRS...?

for "NEO" version as attach on post #1 , is that just for "buy order" only....? i have been try and my position all is just "buy order" for ALL PAIRS...?[/QUOTE

Sorry, all versions dont really work and bring any profit for long time.

With a micro account I sugest $500 starting with 0.01 lots. But I wouldn't go live yet... I still need to test the EA for at least 3 months.

CeroOnda

putera04:
lot size also have to change ? and what isd the minimum amount of your account to run this ea live at 0.01 lot
Reason: