PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 30

--------------------------

Immediately Closing trades?

V. 9-2 is opening and IMMEDIATELY closing trades- losing the spread. I have tried it on multiple pairs with same results.

V 9-1 is operating properly. I am using default settings for 9-2 (w/ close delay at 91). Any thoughts are most appreciated. Thanks!

gfsound:
V. 9-2 is opening and IMMEDIATELY closing trades- losing the spread. I have tried it on multiple pairs with same results. V 9-1 is operating properly. I am using default settings for 9-2 (w/ close delay at 91). Any thoughts are most appreciated. Thanks!

Please can you tell me the settings from vers.9-2? Are they better like in 15 Min.?

erdenmensch:
Please can you tell me the settings from vers.9-2? Are they better like in 15 Min.?

Default settings, and it is doing the same thing on 15 min TF. I have no idea what's wrong with it....

gfsound:
Default settings, and it is doing the same thing on 15 min TF. I have no idea what's wrong with it....

I don't know why it is doing what it is, but to stop it, change CloseAtGain to false. Then it won't close when target gain is hit (even though the target gain wasn't reached in the first place.)

I really don't think there were any major logic changes between 9.1 and 9.2, just some modifications to avoid trading when spread was wide, added close at gain and target gain.

Hi Guys,

sorry I didnt have time to read all posts, so I apologise if somebody already made this note:

- I had a very quick look in a graphical mode to this EA.

It looks that the graph goes up and up for one simple reason : the ea only closes the winning trades and this are taken into account from the graph... and the loosing ones always stay open...

thats why if you stop the ea in the middle of his way, you will see the graph drop down

Im sorry if i repetaed again something, but I only had 5 minutes of time to look after it

Thanks

Allucination ea ...

Hi Guys,

sorry I didnt have time to read all posts, so I apologise if somebody already made this note:

It looks that the graph goes up and up for one simple reason : the ea only closes the winning trades and this are taken into account from the graph... and the loosing ones always stay open...

thats why if you stop the ea in the middle of his way, you will see the graph drop down

Im sorry if i repetaed again something, but I only had 5 minutes of time to look after it

Thanks

saintmo:
I don't know why it is doing what it is, but to stop it, change CloseAtGain to false. Then it won't close when target gain is hit (even though the target gain wasn't reached in the first place.) I really don't think there were any major logic changes between 9.1 and 9.2, just some modifications to avoid trading when spread was wide, added close at gain and target gain.

Thank you- this seems to be working. However, when/how will the EA close the trades since I've set close at gain to false?

allucination EA

Hi Guys,

Thanks

This is very important

So you can NEVER NEVER turn off the computer or reboot the platform...even on weekends...WTF?

ES

Reason: