PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 23

don_forex:
If you are going to use his version, you need to install the indicator as well. Don

..I ended up using 9.1 got a result...

What does the 2 mean? (does it have something to do with the field above it that says smallestlotsize in small case 0.1 = 1, 0.01 = 2)

Like... say I want to use Lot: 0.03would SmallestLotsize still be still be 2?

What actually does the SmallestLotSize field mean and what does the 2 signify?

ES

don_forex:
Just change your SmallestLotSize to 2, and make your Lot 0.01... Don

Everytime I try this program 9.1 on forward testing I lose big on my demo account - no matter what timeframe I try.

Dave

2 means "2 digits after the coma". This means you can set lots like 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, etc.

Hope it helped.

CeroOnda.

ElectricSavant:
What does the 2 mean? (does it have something to do with the field above it that says smallestlotsize in small case 0.1 = 1, 0.01 = 2)

Like... say I want to use Lot: 0.03would SmallestLotsize still be still be 2?

What actually does the SmallestLotSize field mean and what does the 2 signify?

ES

Dave,

Try with 0.01 lots. I'm actually doing great.

CeroOnda

1Dave7:
Everytime I try this program 9.1 on forward testing I lose big on my demo account - no matter what timeframe I try. Dave

To run on a micro account with the same config as default, you need to adjust the "ProfitTarget" and "TrendProfitTarget" to 0.5. (asuming 5 was the default value for standard account with microlots).

CeroOnda

putera04:
hai mr don i want to ask you some questions..

what is the minimum money should i have to run this ea in live account for mini 1pip=10c and micro lot 1 pip=1c i alrweasdy baxck tweasdt thisd wea vwersdion v-9-1 , its has a good result thank for sharing this ea..

to run in micro acc what setting should i change ?

thank you..

mycode:
..I ended up using 9.1 got a result...

...I like it so far, what if putting it through a test with $500 deposit, 400/1 leverage. What setting settings would you suggest?

Actually Yes & TY...(coma=comma)..but i am so tired I am comatose...

ES

CeroOnda:
2 means "2 digits after the coma". This means you can set lots like 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, etc.

Hope it helped.

CeroOnda.

Spread locking to turn ON/OFF EA during news

Hi guys,

Can one of you solve my problem please?

During the news, oftenly spreads expanding like hell, for example, with EUR/USD it could be up to 11 pips... So it's very dangerous for us to let our EA working unattendly, and what I would like to do is to lock the spread to max 2 pips for EUR/USD and set OFF our EA or not working during that expanding spread, then when the spread goes back to normal, as 2 pips, our EA will ON again automatically.

Thanks in advance for your kind attention, and I hope it maybe usefull for others as well.

CeroOnda:
To run on a micro account with the same config as default, you need to adjust the "ProfitTarget" and "TrendProfitTarget" to 0.5. (asuming 5 was the default value for standard account with microlots). CeroOnda

lot size also have to change ? and what isd the minimum amount of your account to run this ea live at 0.01 lot

Reason: