Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 38

AlJaras:
Does anyone have the indicator MACD minus Signal mq4 ? Care to share please.. Thank you

AlJaras

MACD minus signal is by definition OSMA. You have it in the built in indicators of metatrader

Charlie Brooker's Weekly Wipe: Every TV news report on the economy in one, courtesy of generic reporter Emily Surname

Hi all, could someone help me to find an EA, that could trade news which uses 2 or 3 brokers, and depending the price change among them to trade on the one broker which has difference or slow quotes from the others.

LazarR:
Hi all, could someone help me to find an EA, that could trade news which uses 2 or 3 brokers, and depending the price change among them to trade on the one broker which has difference or slow quotes from the others.

You can not get data from different brokers from a single instance of an mql code

mladen:
You can not get data from different brokers from a single instance of an mql code

Thanks mladen for the clarification. Is there any indicator or signal which could provide me this info?

LazarR:
Thanks mladen for the clarification. Is there any indicator or signal which could provide me this info?

LazarR

If you are looking for information from different brokers, then you can not do that without multiple mt instance. And then you would need to make some way of exchanging values (using named pipes, files or some other method for that)

Ok, thanks again mladen, you were very helpful.

is that news indicator still working?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events.

Sergey Golubev, 2017.12.12 15:42

Economic Calendar

The beginning:

1. Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - the thread
  2. Economic Calendar EA - the thread
  3. Economic Calendar EA - the second thread
  4. News Trader EA thread (MT4) 
  5. AvoidTheNews.mqh for short term systems - the thread with files
  6. News Reader Indicator! - the thread (MT4) 
  7. FF Calendar Indicator for MT - the thread (MT4) 

After

1. All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events - the key thread 
  2. Studying the CCanvas Class. How to Draw Transparent Objects - the article 
  3. Nonfarm Payrolls - expert for MetaTrader 5 
  4. Regression Analysis of the Influence of Macroeconomic Data on Currency Prices Fluctuation - the article  
  5. Building an Automatic News Trader - the article  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2019.02.14 13:52

Nonfarm Payrolls - expert for MetaTrader 5 

Nonfarm Payrolls - expert for MetaTrader 5

Initially it was supposed to work only on the first Friday of the month - to try to play on the news "Non-Farm Employment Change". But as you understand it only 12 transactions per year. Therefore, it was decided to work on every Friday.

Reason: