Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 32

Hi hagenuk,

I am using the version from the post #7 of this thread (and it is 4 digit version).

So, my settings - take profit = 1000 is 100 for 5 digit broker.

So, it is my settings:

And it is AUD interest rate for today: 39 dollars

mrtools:
This is Newstrader_v5.3ecn works now on Ecn brokers and extra digit brokers. If ECN Mode is true: it means instant orders execution with modification of stop loss and take profit instead of pending orders, also added a Straddle Mode: it means that now have possibility to open orders in different directions if ECN Mode = true. This option works only with brokers which allow hedge.

Thank you million much...once again thank you million much ...

this words is the best for you ...

We trade so that we got " spike " during news release .. but if we put instant orders execution ..that mean " spike " will kill this thing. Many trader has been using pending stop orders execution so that he got " spike " .

if we put instant orders execution .... i think broker will kill our trading and we become loser ...for sample :

order distance is 15 pip from current price buy@1.32000 but because " Spike price " broker put our order @1.32500. broker has put our order 50 pip distance.

hi i am so confuse .. i think pending stop orders execution is the way to avoidance this scenario.

i don't know if we put instant orders execution , maybe the broker will kill our trading with bad order like above sample.

hi can you fix this problem with modifying Newstrader_v5.3 ECN version so that it works with " Pending stop order " not instant orders ???

Thank you million much you are like an angel that helping all trader in the world ...

holygrail, the broker plays with spreads during news time. the spread gets bigger with istant orders but also with pending orders, there's no way you can handle it, unless the market makes a very big move in your favor, this is why (i think) newdigital trades almost only high impact events, because they move the market much more. unfortunately now volumes are very low, the big players are on vacation, and the markets are ranging between a limited amount of pips. guess we have to wait for something dramatic to happen for volume increase..

nxk:
holygrail, the broker plays with spreads during news time. the spread gets bigger with istant orders but also with pending orders, there's no way you can handle it, unless the market makes a very big move in your favor, this is why (i think) newdigital trades almost only high impact events, because they move the market much more. unfortunately now volumes are very low, the big players are on vacation, and the markets are ranging between a limited amount of pips. guess we have to wait for something dramatic to happen for volume increase..

Hi..Friend ,

unfortunately i have used HotForex Broker !! this dirty broker , This will give you spike ,slippage , off quote even there is no news release but they still give you bad order ...

if you have info about good quality service broker , please tell me ..

Files:

NewsTrader_v5.3_ecn EA

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3_ecn EA, FXCM broker, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 295.

GBPUSD: -50.

USDJPY: -4.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: -8.

USDCAD: -30.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, Alpari broker, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 328.

GBPUSD: -100.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 115.

AUDUSD: 2.

USDCAD: 2.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD.

In points for EURUSD:

Files:
53_rcn_2.jpg  91 kb
53_rcn_1.jpg  196 kb

EA for accelerating the setting orders

hi guys

sorry me for posting it here, but I can not create a post

I'm trying to create an EA for accelerating the setting orders

All that EA has to do is

------------------------------------------------------------

Unlimited simultaneous pairs and no magic number

------------------------------------------------------------

Open LONG order and SELL, the same time, using the settings;

Market Order = True/False

// Market order in TRUE, Open order instantly. Hours or minutes are irrelevant

// Market order in FALSE. Open order at the hour and minute pre-defined

Hour = 14; // Opening order on hour

Min = 50; // Opening order in min

Lots = 0.1; // Lot size

Max Orders = 10; // Max Number of orders

Slippage = 0.5; // Max

Open Long = 15; // Open pending order LONG, 15 pips current price distance

Open Short = 15; // Open pending order SELL, 15 pips current price distance

Take Profit = 30; // Take Profit in pips

Stop Loss = 20; // Initial Stop in pips

BreakEven = 15; // Breakeven after 15 pips profit

After opening BUY closing SELL, or the opposite

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm using other two EA for codebase, it is attached

But, all I got are errors, errors, errors...

Please, someone help me?

Hi heirick,

I replied to you here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181374

mrtools:
This is Newstrader_v5.3ecn works now on Ecn brokers and extra digit brokers.

Hi Traders,

first thank you all for making this EA happen!

It works on my PC, but not on the Win2008 x64 CNS VPS. --> Cannot load library "Webget.dll" (Error 126)

I tried to fix with

-installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

-applied "DEP" (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176725/page2) --> it says this application (terminal.exe) has to.. so i can't exclude it.

I can't imagine i'm the only one having this problem. Google is full of people searching for help, but i can't find a working solution

Would be kind, if s.o. could share his solution. Thanks!

cyberryder:
Hi Traders,

first thank you all for making this EA happen!

It works on my PC, but not on the Win2008 x64 CNS VPS. --> Cannot load library "Webget.dll" (Error 126)

I tried to fix with

-installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

-applied "DEP" (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176725/page2) --> it says this application (terminal.exe) has to.. so i can't exclude it.

I can't imagine i'm the only one having this problem. Google is full of people searching for help, but i can't find a working solution

Would be kind, if s.o. could share his solution. Thanks!

Hi Cyberryder,

Only way I was able to find was to disconnect "DEP" to get it to work on VPS hopefully someone with more experience VPS wise will be able to help.

Reason: