Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 35

theodore88882:
Hi there I'm having trouble finding a good news indicator that is preferably linked to forex factory..i just wan the news indicator only not the spread change or anything jus news indicator and set it by my gmt +8 cos i live in singapore...pls kindly help me thanks in advance to anyone that can help me with this..thks...Theodore88882 here.

Hello Theodore,

Sorry no forex factory indicators here, but on the first page of this thread there are some Forex TSD calendar indicators.All far as i know you can turn all the other off and have the pure news only'

Hello Guys,

I would like to ask one of the experts here to modify the following parameters of NewsTrader_v5.3_ecn EA:

• TimeGap, OrderDuration & ProcessTime

The original values are in minutes, if possible please change them to seconds for the more accurate order timing.

If I am right I can see 5000 ms sleep times in the code for certain things. Please change them to 10 ms for the sake of speed.

Thank you for your help.

Files:

Thanks for all...

Hello guys i am looking for an Ea that trades news.

It should update news automaticly

Thank you

123456781:
Hello guys i am looking for an Ea that trades news.

It should update news automaticly

Thank you

Try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 pretty much check out that whole page couple of posts down is the EA's.

thanks....

Hey!

I'm using Newstrader v5.3, Everything is setup ready and working fine but MT4 doesn't live trade the news.

I have been read this whole thread and put the same settings but still not working.

Do you have any idea why live trade is not working with newstrader v5.3

thank you for help!

kingdiar:
Hey!

I'm using Newstrader v5.3, Everything is setup ready and working fine but MT4 doesn't live trade the news.

I have been read this whole thread and put the same settings but still not working.

Do you have any idea why live trade is not working with newstrader v5.3

thank you for help!

Hi Kingdiar, have you checked the terminal experts or journal tabs if they are showing any errors?

Hello

I opened a demo account in FXCM downloaded and made it run in mt4 fxcm platform.

- Selected USD/AUD

- Made it run the Newstrader 5.3 EA

- Is it ready? or i have to input the settings? how do i input settings? i have downloaded a code in rar but don't know where to input it.

i downloaded this NewsTrader53_nfpsettings_fxcm.rar (6.3 KB, 49 views)

thank you

I wanted to pass the trading signal to my friend with another MT4 terminal so over internet. Is any of the tools from this thread is capable to do it fast enough

i.e. for 1min charts with delay max few seconds ?? If not is any free tool/EA which is capable to do this ??

regards, Krzysztof

Reason: