Economic Calendar EA

Can someone please tell me why this EA does not want to trade on the four majors at once, but only on one at a time. Even if I set the time to enter the same for all. I think that this EA have some potential. Come all your programming fundies let do this one.

Thanks,

Roets

Files:
ecal_v2tt.mq4  7 kb

Hi

Download changed expert and set difference "ID" number on each charts that you want to attach.

Files:

Roets:
Can someone please tell me why this EA does not want to trade on the four majors at once, but only on one at a time. Even if I set the time to enter the same for all. I think that this EA have some potential. Come all your programming fundies let do this one.

Thanks,

Roets

Hi Roets,

Can you recommend which major "news days"we should be looking out for?

I usually go to forexnews.com to see what's happening for the next day or so.

Thanks

Sada

ghods:
Hi Download changed expert and set difference "ID" number on each charts that you want to attach.

hi ghods

happy new year and i'm glad to see u here.

i have a question about the EA.i suppose that the weekly economic caleander should be loaded in the source code of the EA.am i right?

i mean, according to the caleander i should put the date and time for each pair inside the source code.ok?

thanks for your attention in this matter

kamyar

I need help here

This look good, can anyone explain my worries regarding this ea.

Please see the pic.

Thank you,

SFX

Files:
1_3.gif  41 kb

In stead of hard coding all the dates and times into the EA and having to rewrite it all the time, why not use a script file to list the dates, times, currencies, news reports, etc... and have the EA read from the script. A whole lot easier and quicker to do in the long run.

The CockeyedCowboy

kamyar:
hi ghods

happy new year and i'm glad to see u here.

i have a question about the EA.i suppose that the weekly economic caleander should be loaded in the source code of the EA.am i right?

i mean, according to the caleander i should put the date and time for each pair inside the source code.ok?

thanks for your attention in this matter

kamyar

Forexfactory.com

sadaloma:
Hi Roets,

Can you recommend which major "news days"we should be looking out for?

I usually go to forexnews.com to see what's happening for the next day or so.

Thanks

Sada

Hi Sada,

I use http://www.forexfactory.com/index.php?page=calendar They give nice indications and forcast is upto 80% correct.

Shahzadfx:

This look good, can anyone explain my worries regarding this ea.

Please see the pic.

Thank you,

SFX

The current code is for four majors on USD. The Ordersend code only look at four majors at this stage. You can load any times and dates with your own choose of crosses.

cockeyedcowboy:
In stead of hard coding all the dates and times into the EA and having to rewrite it all the time, why not use a script file to list the dates, times, currencies, news reports, etc... and have the EA read from the script. A whole lot easier and quicker to do in the long run. The CockeyedCowboy

Please send me an example. I do not know that type of coding.

ghods:
Hi Download changed expert and set difference "ID" number on each charts that you want to attach.

Please give me more information on the change ID thing.

Roets:
The current code is for four majors on USD. The Ordersend code only look at four majors at this stage. You can load any times and dates with your own choose of crosses.

What about timing what time do we enter.

For example if news is comming in h=18 should we do h=17 and minute 49 and 59.

Thank you for your help.

Rgds,

SFX

Reason: