Multiple account acces from EA

Hello,

I would like know if there is some possibility to get data from different accounts on the same EA.

Thank you in advance!

dream3r:

Hello,

I would like know if there is some possibility to get data from different accounts on the same EA.

There is usually a way of doing most things . . . it may not be simple or straight forward though so it often depends on exactly what you need to do. An MT4 Terminal cannot log into more than one account so you would need multiple MT4 Terminals . . . then you will need to pass data between the terminals, some options: files (WinAPI), named pipes, quick channel, MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor exchanges information with the outside world.

RaptorUK:
There is usually a way of doing most things . . . it may not be simple or straight forward though so it often depends on exactly what you need to do. An MT4 Terminal cannot log into more than one account so you would need multiple MT4 Terminals . . . then you will need to pass data between the terminals, some options: files (WinAPI), named pipes, quick channel, MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor exchanges information with the outside world.

Thank you! Is there any other options without use other terminals? My idea is use one strategy to inform all EAs moviments in different accounts (in different brokers). In that way, I can read quick how my accounts are and from other devices (mobile, tablet, etc.). Thank you in advance

dream3r:
Thank you! Is there any other options without use other terminals? My idea is use one strategy to inform all EAs moviments in different accounts (in different brokers). In that way, I can read quick how my accounts are and from other devices (mobile, tablet, etc.). Thank you in advance

Bearing in mind that an MT4 Terminal can only be logged into one account at a time the "simplest" way is to use multiple Terminals.

I am looking for a solution, how can I send orders and close order in other account without latency when my expert take a position.

Maybe in this topic can exist a solution...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/109996
Reason: