Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 31

NewsTrader EA (posted on this thread) is doing well for AUDUSD this week.

It was Unemployment Rate today:

It was GDP yesterday:

So, it is 54 pips totally:

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, interest rate for CAD, trades:

mladen:
Will do, will do ... I am trying not to rush, to keep it open and as simple a code as I can, and to keep it in low CPU usage zone. There is already an alerting routine in it (if you peek in the code ) so it is what I am already working on, and it will be done.

Forex TSD Newsreader stop working ....

Seems affected by the changes in the forum.....

mladen:
One more news reader

I have been testing your indy and just want to say thank U for this great tool, Mladen.

Markers are a great idea.

- How to create forex calendar;

How to create signals or signals calendar;

How to make it public, private or commercial;

News indicators;

SignalTrader EA;

NewsTrader EA (public version);

how to create/update your calendar atomatically directly from your Metatrader (ForexTSD_Send indicator public version);

ScheduleTrader EA:

everything is on this public thread.

- ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 with currency and ratings filter, with autodetection of Time Zone and with read-calendar-correctly bug fixed is here;

- ForexTSD_Time indicator will help to know GMT time; it is on this post.

- Local time indicator is on this thread.Server Time indicator: this indicator which is showing the broker's server time.

The latest tools:

ForexTSD_Calendar & Clock indicator is on this post. Added a clock and sessions type functions to TSD calender.

and

Forex TSD news reader indicator is on this post.

Claimant Count Change by GBP (high impacted news event):

Files:

newdigital:
Claimant Count Change by GBP (high impacted news event):

Hi newdigital! your newstrader ea 5.3 is the real deal.. unfortunately i am unable to use it because of the "ErrorSend failed with error #no error".

I think this happens because i am using a ECN broker.. could you possibly fix that little issue? i would be really grateful! thanks in advance!

This 5.3 version is not for ECN sorry. Besides, EA is placing 3 sell stop orders and 3 buy stop orders for every pair (I am not sure that ecn broker will allow it).

By the way - ECN version is 5.5 and it is in elite section.

I will see what we can do ... may be - we can modify this 5.3 to be ECN version and post it in public here?

Just an idea.

By the way - did you use WebGet.mqh file and WebGet.dll file?

And please check the setting of Metatrader (menu - options etc) - how to instal - read this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

NewsTrader EA

1. View the calendars.

2. Registration.

Please note: you do not need to register on this tool Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars if you want to trade the news. Just attaching NewsTrader EAs to the chart may be enough!

3. You need to be registered on this tool if you want to create your own forex calendar. It is the same with post #2 of this thread.

4. Files.

There are 3 files:

- NewsTrader_v5.3 EA;

- WebGet.mqh (get it from the other post of this thread);

- WebGet.dll (get it from the other post of this thread).

5. How to install NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

Please note: this EA is not working with old build of Metatrader so please check your build.

- Place NewsTrader_v5.3 EA file to \experts folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts).

- Place WebGet.mqh file to \include folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\include).

- Place WebGet.dll file to \libraries folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\libraries).

And please check the following:

- confirm DLL function call should be off in the Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow Enable Expert Advisors and Allow live trading should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow DLL import and Allow external experts import should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader and in indicator's settings as well.

Compile the EA in MetaEditor.

6. Settings.

All the settings are understandable from the other posts about SignalTrader EA and News indicators. Please look at those posts of this thread.

7. How it works.

This indicator is downloading calendar from forex-tsd calendar tool as excel file to /files folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\files) once per week.

If you use ID=4 (ID of the calendar) so it is my forex calendar.

EA is using this excel file to show the news events. New file is downloading automatically every week in the beginning of the week when first ticks coming.

==========

Update:

NewsTrader_v5.3_ecn EA is on this post. It is ecn/stp version of this EA with auto digit for broker's price.

Files:

Hi NewDigital, do you mind sharing your settings ?

Reason: