Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 14

KusKusEA Backtest Results

Hi,

I backtested this EA with your settings but in two versions: MM_true; and MM=false;

Modelling Quality 90%.

The results are fantastic, nearly incredible. The absolut drawdown is zero.

We should forward test it as soon as possible.

Edit: Attachment updated.

Reason: Corrupted database caused false results earlier. I newly dowloaded the database, reinstalled the test program and retested. The results are much worse than the earlier ones were. Strange now: Same results in case of MM=true; and MM= false;

fxnewbie:
Hi !!

I was playing with your EA trying to find best set up for EURO-US (I later will try other pairs). The most profitable TF I found is 4 hours, with settings as showed in parameters (attachment). I am not happy with results specially coz drawdown: everything above 20% is too much for me.

Anyway, my modelling quality is very poor and if somebody think is interesting, can test with better accuracy. Results can be worst (or better).
Files:

Corrupted Database

Big Joe:
CHRISSSTOFFF

i looked your backtest results

and HUMMMMMMMMM

Exemple, look the first trade, enter @ 09:00 and exit at the same time and 80 pips profit

GLOUUPPSSSSSSS

Thank you, Big Joe for the notice. You were right, unfortunately my database became corrupted for any reason and I did not realised that. Sorry about that.

I newly dowloaded the database, reinstalled the test program and retested. The results are much worse than the earlier ones were. Strange now: Same results in case of MM=true; and MM= false;

I newly uploaded the corrected results to my original post #120.

Correction

fxnewbie:
I agree Maybe your backtest results have some failures, but the truth is that any EA that do not show profits in backtests, will not be profitable in forward test or trading live. Results in foreward tests will not be the same, of course, but this is a great begining.

Sorry about posting tests based on corrupted data. For the correction please see my post #120 and #137.

chrisstoff:
Thank you, Big Joe for the notice. You were right, unfortunately my database became corrupted for any reason and I did not realised that. Sorry about that.

I newly dowloaded the database, reinstalled the test program and retested. The results are much worse than the earlier ones were. Strange now: Same results in case of MM=true; and MM= false;

I newly uploaded the corrected results to my original post #120.

Well, too good to be true.

The same results in MM maybe are coz MM true increase lot size when account doubles his size. Example ; 10000=1 lot, 20000=2 lots. This time it doesent happens, so lot size =1 same as playing with no MM.

nitroxyboy:
Dear friend

I am not a good programmer.

But i have a great idea.

Add some code to this EA and make it able to take position like 10points3 EA

Test it .i realy think it work so goooooooooood

10point3 is very aggressive, this EA waits for a group of indicators to match then place the trade we hope this will be the best entry point.

if this EA worked like I expected it to do, it will maximum place one or two trades per day not more.. 10point3 places more than 20 trades per day

Trading manula DIN for a while now, and targeting 40 to 50 pips means that some of the trades takes 2 to 3 days to close ...

primajaya:
BTW that is not my site.. I only add the link in my previous post so you know where the source from..

OK I get your point..

Try this.. on the xls sheet go click Tools>>options>>international>>

Uncheck Use system separator.. then

Use dot (.) on decimal separator and use comma (,) on thousand separator.. then OK..

Hope it can solve your problem..

Hi!!

At last!!!

It is working now.

Thank you!

nina:
Hi! I have all the charts on, MiniMe.

I can not think of another reason causing the problem.

When I used the excel sheet I had some problems that was 8 months ago so I send Peter ( he created that excel sheet ) an email and he replied to me, this is his email

mpfx@stideas.com

Thanks Chrisstoff for correcting,

Hope the next release of this ea will be good !

Pray with me brothers and sisters !

nina:
Hi!!

At last!!!

It is working now.

Thank you!

You're welcome.. happy to heard that....

fxnewbie:
Well, too good to be true. The same results in MM maybe are coz MM true increase lot size when account doubles his size. Example ; 10000=1 lot, 20000=2 lots. This time it doesent happens, so lot size =1 same as playing with no MM.

Right, it was too good to be true...

As for testing with MM=false; I used Lots=0.1; still the strategy tester started with Lots=1.00. This is the thing that I do not understand. Probably the code should be analyzed, to reveal the reason for that.

I hope Shinigami continues improving his EA. It made me 42 pips today, I closed the trade manually though when the trend turned at 3 pm (GMT).

Reason: