ValeoFX's Trading Method... - page 14

Illustration

Here is an illustration of what I mean. I would now see the low of yesterday as a strong resistance for today due to the high volume sell that took place in the break out. The TCCI gave the entry for me two candles in advance - wow!

---edit. this is not a great example in the end. But I'm sure you will see this point if you look at volume spikes -you can know where major price points are formed and protections are set up.

Files:

suk1000k:
Here is an illustration of what I mean. I would now see the low of yesterday as a strong resistance for today due to the high volume sell that took place in the break out. The TCCI gave the entry for me two candles in advance - wow! ---edit. this is not a great example in the end. But I'm sure you will see this point if you look at volume spikes -you can know where major price points are formed and protections are set up.

=============================================

Hi Suk,

Long time no see?

Anyway, I guess you are also very busy. I am quite impressed that you are still using some of my trading method especially the CCi-setup.

I have not had any success with the Volume interpretation even with the "latest" indicator which I have been testing for the last 2 weeks.

What I do find exciting, is the application of the TriangularMA centered bands which Simba very kindly started here at TSD. ( see this Thread here.......https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179608)

I have been very keen to establish cycles and this must rate as one of the best if not the best that is presently available and I know that you would like it.

Best regards,

Hey Valeo,

Hope you are well

That's nice to post a link but if it's a premium member link, everybody have not access (like me) so ...

So i can't play with your new toy That's so unjust !

Big Joe:
Hey Valeo,

Hope you are well

That's nice to post a link but if it's a premium member link, everybody have not access (like me) so ...

So i can't play with your new toy That's so unjust !

Hello Joe,

I am so sorry! Did not realise that it was not open to you. Unfortunately not much that I can do about that. Even I am excluded from some parts of the highly exclusive Threads in there, but I guess that's life. C'est la vie! and what a vie it is!

Great weekend, my friend.

Hi Valeo,

So good to hear from you, hope you are keeping better than well.

Regards

Pardy

Pauluk:
Hi Valeo,

So good to hear from you, hope you are keeping better than well.

Regards

Pardy

Thanks Pardy. Much appreciated.

Update...

For those of you who are still persevering with me; I made 3 small changes to the EMAs that I use in the form of the TEMA which I posted and that is:

1. Set the TEMA to 44(this is not a typo).

2. Change the 8-EMA to 15.

3. Add the MTF_TEMA set on M-30 TF with a setting of 21and here is THE important issue, blank off the first 2 colours of the TEMAso that you only have one colour showing!

4. You will notice something else over and above the SchaffTrendLines that I use; I have downloaded the Robby DSS Bressert Colored_A(8-8) which I have changed to 8/5 - i.e. EMA-8 and Stochastic @ 5) for more accurate entries. Believe me, it works.

5. Notice the W%R at the bottom set @ M30 TF - this is a very valuable "tool" for entries. May I suggest you try it?

Just in case you wonder about the number of #1 dots on the charts, I just changed the arrows for the CCi-5 to show me when the CCi-5 crosses the zero-line, to these digits.

6. There is an added MTF_CCi-5 set on M-30 running over the DoubleCCI_Woody. What I have found is that sometimes when we get a false break-out, this keeps you away from falling for the "trick" and a reverse-trade is imminent and very good pips ensuing.

I am NOT posting my Template; no need for it if you trade my method as you would have everything else anyway.

Comments are as usual very welcome.

Best wishes.

Files:

An additional Schaff_Trend_Cycle...

Hi guys,

Seeing that we are unable to get the MTF version corrected, I have come up with what looks like a solution and that is adding a second Schaff_Trend_Cycle_mtf set @ 10,34,55. Changed today the 17th November, 2009.

The first one (PLOT_STC) is set @ 10,15,34.

For convenience, I loaded them underneath each other, but mine runs one on top of the other in real-time.

Look at the 09h45 candle and you will see why we could not have taken the short there.

Please try it tomorrow so that you can get the feel for it.

Best wishes.

Files:

What it should look like...

Here I have marked the 09h45 candle as a non-entry and switched off the other vertical lines for your convenience.

Also, look at how easy it is to see the cycle turning with the Schaffs. My sincerest thanks to Mladen.

I suggest you look at Mladen's latest work on cycles which is brilliant to say the least. Further developed by Simba, but it is unfortunately in the Elite section.

Comments please.

ValeoFX:
For those of you who are still persevering with me; I made 3 small changes to the EMAs that I use in the form of the TEMA which I posted and that is:

1. Set the TEMA to 44(this is not a typo).

2. Change the 8-EMA to 15.

3. Add the MTF_TEMA set on M-30 TF with a setting of 21and here is THE important issue, blank off the first 2 colours of the TEMAso that you only have one colour showing!

4. You will notice something else over and above the SchaffTrendLines that I use; I have downloaded the Robby DSS Bressert Colored_A(8-8) which I have changed to 8/5 - i.e. EMA-8 and Stochastic @ 5) for more accurate entries. Believe me, it works.

5. Notice the W%R at the bottom set @ M30 TF - this is a very valuable "tool" for entries. May I suggest you try it?

Just in case you wonder about the number of #1 dots on the charts, I just changed the arrows for the CCi-5 to show me when the CCi-5 crosses the zero-line, to these digits.

6. There is an added MTF_CCi-5 set on M-30 running over the DoubleCCI_Woody. What I have found is that sometimes when we get a false break-out, this keeps you away from falling for the "trick" and a reverse-trade is imminent and very good pips ensuing.

I am NOT posting my Template; no need for it if you trade my method as you would have everything else anyway.

Comments are as usual very welcome.

Best wishes.

Hello Valeo !

Very interesting stuff as always

May i could ask you to post the dss bressert please ? I can't find the mod A for this indicator.

Thanks !

Reason: