Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 9

MiniMe:
When the EA is ready, it will be in the first post

Who is working on a new EA for this? are you talking about the DIN one that bodshyipmonitor is working on?

GMACD H4+D1 logic for any Ea

//+---------------------------GMACD Logic coded --------------------------

double macd_H1=iMACD(NULL,PERIOD_H1,FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);

double macd_HH1=iMACD(NULL,PERIOD_H1,FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,0);

double macd_H4=iMACD(NULL,PERIOD_H4,FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);

double macd_HH4=iMACD(NULL,PERIOD_H4,FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,0);

double macd_D1=iMACD(NULL,PERIOD_D1,FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);

double macd_DD1=iMACD(NULL,PERIOD_D1,FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,0);

int _h1=0, _h4=0, _d1=0;

if ((macd_H1 > macd_HH1)) { _h1 = 1; }

if ((macd_H1 < macd_HH1)) { _h1 = -1; }

if ((macd_H4 > macd_HH4)) { _h4 = 1; }

if ((macd_H4 < macd_HH4)) { _h4 = -1; }

if ((macd_D1 > macd_DD1)) { _d1 = 1; }

if ((macd_D1 < macd_DD1)) { _d1 = -1; }

if (_h4==1 && _d1==1) {gmacdbuysignal=true; gmacdsellsignal=false;}

if (_h4==-1 && _d1==-1) {gmacdsellsignal=true; gmacdbuysignal=false;}

//+---------------------------GMACD Logic --------------------------

Ea

Shinigami is working on the code but he got his handsfull right now, I hope bodshyipmonitor is working on the same code

Outstanding..!

Eventhough I'm not using dolly as my main trading system but there is no doubt that dolly has become one of the best forex trading system now, for all dolly fans..... especially all dolly developers you've got my respect..

This is Market Indicator xls sheet, with some modification

Hope it can help you to watch the strength of each currency..

Hope you like it and don't forget to activate your DDE Server..

http://www.stideas.com/Free%20Trading%20Tools.htm

Dear Ancoll,

I have read the rule for this DIN collaboration system, but I quite confused with it. What did you mean by "All color should match (3 red or 3 green) ? I can't see any green color of the indicator used in DIN.

"5.BBands_Stop + Ashi + KusKus + 4H + 1D are all the same color..." Did you mean BBands_Stop and Heiken_Ashi_Kuskus indicators for 4H and D1 timeframe must be in the same color to take the trade? Please correct me if I am misinterpretation.

Thanks for your explanation.

Rgds,

Pierre

Found yet another bug. Fixed that already.

All bugs and fixes are done in the code so I'll simply post version 01_00 of the EA when I'm finished fixing it.

The bug: trailing stop was used instead of no-profit level. Now when we are in profit (at least n points) we move our stoploss to OrderOpenPrice+5 pips. After we did that, we use trailing profit.

Benefits: less modifications for stoploss, smaller drawdown.

Next steps: 1. optimize trailing stop; 2. make 2 trailing stops: normal one, ATR one; 3. moving stoploss every 5 pips instead of every pip; more to come!

i have read through couples of times,but i still cant find EA besides the 10points dynamic stops. is it the EA that combined all three great trading system? i have backtest 2 months on gbp 30TF, got 90%model and from 500 jump to over 2000usd. i am forward testing on gbp 30 TF with default setting. if this is not the EA,pls let me know. TQ.

primajaya:
Eventhough I'm not using dolly as my main trading system but there is no doubt that dolly has become one of the best forex trading system now, for all dolly fans..... especially all dolly developers you've got my respect..

This is Market Indicator xls sheet, with some modification

Hope it can help you to watch the strength of each currency..

Hope you like it and don't forget to activate your DDE Server..

http://www.stideas.com/Free%20Trading%20Tools.htm

Hi!

Nice tool, thanks!

I get it wrong though.

Look at attached screen shot.

THX

Files:
excel.jpg  342 kb

nina:
Hi!

Nice tool, thanks!

I get it wrong though.

Look at attached screen shot.

THX

In Metatrader: tools, options, server and "enable DDE server". Then open excel file. If you see something like this #### so double click on the border of E and F and so on (on the top of the page).

I did it and it works.

Can some1 tell me DIN performance..?? maybe can show your SS here.. ThanksQ

I want to use one system that give great result. I'm too much loss in fx now

Reason: